Yang limit BUG

You not Change the Strings from Change gold in the Game Source this is not a Client SRC or Phyton Part error when Phyton Elk show  the Numbers over 2.147.000 Gold is the Packet for show the input Money Slot right and the Client part is right i looking. for Fails String to musst be edit .

Ven

Sorry for my Bad English^^

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

Search for " case POINT_GOLD "

and edit "int" to long long long

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			long long newGold = MINMAXLL(0, static_cast<long long>(GetGold()) + static_cast<long long>(amount), g_llMaxGold);
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

Search " int64_t nTotalMoney = 0;" or long long nTotalMoney = 0;

and replace all " int " to long long and not change "for (int n = 0; n < bItemCount; ++n) "

soo more have i not found by that time .

Ven.

Edited by VenTus
Edit C++ part

You not Change the Strings from Change gold in the Game Source this is not a Client SRC or Phyton Part error when Phyton Elk show  the Numbers over 2.147.000 Gold is the Packet for show the input Money Slot right and the Client part is right i looking. for Fails String to musst be edit .

Ven

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			long long newGold = MINMAXLL(0, static_cast<long long>(GetGold()) + static_cast<long long>(amount), g_llMaxGold);
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

and replace all " int " to long long and not change "for (int n = 0; n < bItemCount; ++n) "

Ven.

Thanks for reply but i have the same thing in my source :) 

Ven

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

Ven.

I don't think there's from source.. You have in char.cpp this:

inet_ntoa(GetDesc()->GetAddr().sin_addr), GetGold(), g_bChannel, GetMapIndex(), GetAlignment());

I think you edited like that:

snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s %lld %d %ld %d", 
		inet_ntoa(GetDesc()->GetAddr().sin_addr), GetGold(), g_bChannel, GetMapIndex(), GetAlignment());

Right? Then, the python part is not compatible with long long version, or in your binary something's missing..

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Ven

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

Ven.

Right? Then, the python part is not compatible with long long version, or in your binary something's missing..

Yep, i have the same thing

char buf[51];
	LogManager::instance().CharLog(this, 0, "LOGOUT", buf);

i don`t think it is from binary because i don`t have errors and warnings and i check all code from binary 3 times. 

Ven

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

Ven.

char buf[51];

i don`t think it is from binary because i don`t have errors and warnings and i check all code from binary 3 times. 

Dont use tutorials :) and make yourself, tutorials on internet is wrong :)

Ven

Edit.

Open Char.cpp

case POINT_GOLD:
		{
			SetGold(newGold);
			val = GetGold();
		}

Ven.

char buf[51];

Dont use tutorials :) and make yourself, tutorials on internet is wrong :)

Yeah, stop posting this words on this forum only for +1, if u want to help, do it in another way.

search all files in source on point_gold/amount/price and change it from int to long long. I had the same error, i dont remember where exactly i change it. Tutorial from hungarian forum is not complete 100%. Remember not all you must change to long long, for example guild stay int.

Up.

Nobody's going to help for free.

Yea take the money for the simple advice. This forum is going down and down and down....

Edited by Traktorzysta

• Premium

search all files in source on point_gold/amount/price and change it from int to long long. I had the same error, i dont remember where exactly i change it. Tutorial from hungarian forum is not complete 100%. Remember not all you must change to long long, for example guild stay int.

Up.

Yea take the money for the simple advice. This forum is going down and down and down....

Okey, why not. Free Offline Shop. Free Shoulder. Free etc systems.

Up.

Okey, why not. Free Offline Shop. Free Shoulder. Free etc systems.

If only i could made this myself, I release it for free (offline shop). Shoulders - shit.. You wont to earn money? - go to job or make serwer metin2 but the best serwer, not only for money...