Maxmi 4.1 Serverfiles and Client BUGS!!!

Hello community :)

I 'm starting this topic for all the devs who have discovered the Maxmi 4.1 Sf + Client and want to work with them but are encountering bugs or have already fix them. Share your knowledge and your questions freely. I'm working with those SF for about 3 months now i have translated and modified them somehow but still encountering some major bugs. But i 've also solved some :P

If anyone has a question about how fixing a bug or has already fixed a bug please share it with us. Let's debug those SF they might be (somehow) shit but think about this: they are the first SF with wolfman + 6th skill + nemere + razador + azrael etc.. and they are FREE! So if that's what you always wanted don't expect that now u found it it's gonna be easy... There are no other free sf with wolfman so let's debug those and be proud of ourselves for it... I have all the links you need + source code and binary.

So let's here what u 've found and what u 've solved :)

Hello!
I also use the file maxmi!
What are the bug you encountered?
I only noticed that the wolfman.
When using his skill to buff, statistics change for a second and then return to normal.

Sorry for my english.

Well this is not just it...

1. Red Possession ONLY SHOWS that takes damage but it actually gives.
  2. Aura of the Sword, Enchanted Blade and Attack+ give you attack grade but in the Character panel nothing changes
  3. Blue Possession should work in the whole team, but only works for you
  4. The bonus Strong against Lycans is displayed as Bleeding
  5. The bonus Defence against Lycans is displayed as Bleeding Resist
  6. The Bleeding effect has not that red cloud around the body or the buff icon upper left
  7. Tourmaline does not stack in Tourmaline accessories
  8. New skills are not registered in locale.lua and Ninja 6th skill (Dagger skills) cannot be trained (fixed in questlib.lua)
  9. Wolfman has no dds and gr2 files for costumes and hair (except the normal and azrael armor and helm and xmas costume)
  10. When you ride with wolfman the game kicks you, this also happens when you hover your mouse over Wooden Arrow with NPC shop open
  11. In the binary there is one line about FRENCH_KISS_WITH_WOLFMAN that ends with ',' (should end with ';')

And many more... I have solved some of them but others no... You have solved anything?

• Love 1