Granny_file_info.cpp(line:145)

Guys i really need to know how to fix this error (syserr)

1026 05:22:36164 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.

and if u can tell me where can i find this file because i dont have it somewhere. I found a possible solution (with diff patcher to the gr2 files) but im not sure in how many files i need to do this or if my case is different. Please tell me what i need to do to fix this. Sometimes the game crashes from this error (ex. wolfman running on horse)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, official client have this error and dont crash . And you client crash? REALLLLY?

The errors say clear. What you dont understand? Different granny versions.

You can ignore this error.  The syserr say's clear:  

Automatic conversion will be attempted.

Client will try to auto convert  to the specific granny modules,

Convert to you specific granny version. I was too clear? :D

If u dont understand something leave an reply.

Buddy i do not know how to do this how to convert ;p the client crushes from this specific error when:

1. Wolfman is running on the horse
  2. With NPC shop open i hover my mouse over Wooden Arrows (vnum 8000)

This syserr is coming up since i join the game with any character. But never crushes except when the 2 above are happening ;p