Metin2United is(n't) dead

RabbitRun

Hello, the best greetings to all of you. 

Today, the day that had to come. It's a true fact that I can acknowldge now: Metin2United is dead forever. The reason? Probably due to income and players loss. 

Metin2United was online for almost 6 damn years, which is why I'd like to respect such a huge archievement. So many mad times, so many friends, so many good times. 

The story is simple. Let's go back in the past for 1,5 years.

United gained a new Forum. At that time [SGA]Maiko was active. She was not only a devil *****, but also a rulebending ****. She created her own rules, and applied them whenever she wanted. She left Staff team cause of the following dillema. 

[GA]Fouado came into the Staff Team. He was there earlier but he got kicked due to his inactivity (according to a friend of mine, since I wasn't there at those times). He already reinstated his position back. He promised everything. Within 2 weeks he got promoted to CoMa rank. His purpose? Developing the Server. Well he did indeed, he only made some simple things on a NPC to make yourself transformed into a Mob. But after 1 week the update was worthless. Fouado remain quiet and he was inactive again. 

So Maiko left and Fouado was inactive. Brilliant Team. In fact Maiko was jealously because she didnt get CoMa rank, and Fouado did even due his inactive times. 

1 Month later. [CoMa]Fisher put Maiko back in his Team as CoMa. Maiko's purpose? Maintaining Support Ticket and overal Team Manager. Only because players begged her to come back, we all had a painful feeling that she left, we didn't want United down back then. But at the other hand we did. But it was not the time to do it. 

Maiko and Fouado are still in Team. Fouado didn't logged for over 2 months, ignored all messages. Money-grabbing updates were applied to the Servers. It was all about taking the last money from players before shutting down. 

3-4 months later Fouado was kicked due to his inactivity. I'll be surprised if he didn't know about his removal. We had now 4 CoMa's and 10+ Gm's on a Server with barely 60 players. 

Between 1 year and 2 months ago from now, nothing happened much really. It was slowly dieing and it was only a matter of time when United is closing. 

1 month ago CoMa Crusader left Staff Team because Belius kicked him (reason unknown). Crusader was a good person to talk with, but if you break your faith with him, he's a real ass. 

On October 16th, CoMa Fisher left Staff Team because Belius kicked him aswell. Fisher was the only coder United had. He was a good person to talk with if you had any problem. Although he did not response that fast, eventually it will come. 

Maiko and Belius are the only CoMa's left on the server. Maiko cannot develop anything, Belius barely has knowledge how to maintain his Server. 

3 weeks ago they made a foolish choise: Belius put Fouado back with his Team. Fouado promised everything again but he failed. He was inactive untill the end. 

Maiko keep making the server smile with her little excuses "everything is going to be alright, dont worry, I will make sure of it.". And still she didn't know anything. 

1 week ago Belius even mentioned something. Like this:

beliusfake.png

Today the day the server Closed. I am sure Crusader and Fisher have seen it comming. We players did aswell but we didn't know exactly when. When Fouado was back with the Team some players had faith the server will return. But no, it did not. 

beliusfake2.png

Belius killed his own Database, his forum Database. Almost 6 years of work is deleted. 

Many memories are stored. I'm fine with United begin down. I made this story because I find it worth to tell about it. There are so many more stories to be told, but I'm not going to put them all on here. I am RabbitRun, I started Metin2United 5 years ago. Barely 3 months later I got scammed (my own fault) and ever since then I never gave any account information or items to ANY player. Not even on other Servers. I restarted again with the unknown player name "Coolboy1". 3 years ago I decided to change my identity. I changed my name to RabbitRun. 

With time I have gathered my items, my goal was almost succeeded but I did not make it. Once again so many stories are behind. Feel free to ask questions below, in Forum PM, or any related Social Media down my Profile Details. You may also leave a story yourself.  It's to those whom are in charge to leave a story themselves. 

I thank you for reading.

Greetings, the only RabbitRun

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 5

• Premium

As a French, I played in some foreign pserver because I speak (or I cand understand) some languages including my native language, and Metin2United was one of my favorite... I left him when the server closed, 2 years ago I think, and until now, I almost completely forget about researching if the server was open again or not... Thanks for the information

• Love 1

I see it coming. It was a terrible server. There were unannounced updates and downtimes, not to mention the lack of support in game. The rules were changed every minute and did not apply to everyone. There were tons of bugs, and we were being told everyday that they are working on it - which didn't happen. The website had annoucements from 2014, the facebook has updates from 2014.

tl;dr of this and Rabbit's: Terrible server, bad management. Glad it's closed

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello all, 

I just saw the post and it made me laugh like hell. Ok, let me make things clear regarding my inactivity. I am a veterinary student and in my 3rd year (now going to my 4th) so i was a busy student dealing with all the stuff regarding college and so on but united was my second family so that's why i didn't have the guts to leave it on my own. And you are right, i was inactive and that's unfair for players because they deserved more but the server was already dying because of the lack of players so i tried to do my best and add some fun things to the server but with no luck. I miss all of you, the creeps, the friends, the family and the silent players.

Regards,

ex Fouado :P

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Today Metin2Club has reached an one year anniversary. But how is it now?

The true fact is I really have no idea. I'm banned there long ago, and sometimes I login just to not miss my friends. But yea it's running and the features are quite unique I must say. I think this server is one of the most compatible server, dispite RottenRoot, to have ever seen. Knowing Fisher, who's also active on this Forum, never give up :)

@Will Ferrell: it seems you are mistaken. 2 Months are passed allright
@Fouado: you won't even login ever again so I won't waste my time on mongrels

Members, anyone here playing Club? Share your opinions. Also stories about United is welcomed. I love reading them :)

Edited by RabbitRun
Spelling mistakes
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium
La 02.07.2018 la 19:09, BeauDeCiuda a spus:

mt2club is dead forever :)) and must remain buried.

Shut your mouth child ,  scammer means everything about you, already alot of people know the truth about you , so you can run away and shout your mouth and don't cry because METIN2UNITED will reborn soon, and you can do nothing to stop that so go and cry with your shit server with my money ;) 

• Love 1