[3D PROBLEM]Some graphic cards issue

Hey guys,

I've got a really weird problem for you today...

INTRODUCTION:

Basically, in this last few weeks I've been involved into some 3D modeling/animation exporting for metin2. Using 3dsmax 7, granny exporter and you know what else you need to have... I'd like to let you understand that I do this kind of stuff since 2012, so I know what I'm doing with granny and 3ds max for metin2. Now that the introduction is clear for everyone, let's go to the main problem.

PROBLEM:

I've created loads of 3D animated models, some from tera, some from myself, some from metin2 with new animations made by myself.. A lot of animated models :D:D ... Everything all right, working really good in-game, player liked them... BUT one day someone came telling me that he doesn't see all the new 3D animated models.. So basically he doesn't see anything where the models should be. I tried LOTS of fix and nothing good came to me... He still doesn't see them. 95% of the players see the models correctly and 5% not.

The 10% who doesn't, has this kind of graphic cards:

- gtx 210/220

- ATI 4200

- Don't actually know if other cards have the same issue.

SOMETHING YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE ANSWER:

- If i put the model without animation, they see that.

- One player, today, has logged with 2 account and with the second account, JUST THE SECOND, he has seen 1 of the 40 models I did, JUST ONE OF IT.

- 2 Months ago, I've done other works and they have no problems in game. Nothing changed and nothing new with the new 3D models with problems... So..

CONCLUSION:

I'm done.. I don't bloody know what's going on here... PLEASE help me out with that...

LOVE YOU <3

Edited by immenso

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Asking this kind of stuff here is pointless, nobody will answer you for 2 mainly reasons:

- They don't even know what you are talking about. (99% of them)

- If they know, they won't tell you the fix. At least they will sell you the fix even if it is 2 stupid things. (1% of them)

Contact me on skype for every 3D problem as you already did once, even if I'm at work, as you know, I'll answer you :D . It is a easy fix problem what you have, text me later. Cheers

PhiLL

Edited by PhiLL_3DGen

My animation process: