Sequence Table Patcher

• Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Since I noticed that most people don´t know it's possible to make your client and game unusable for others, here is a little explanation. I have also written a tool to help your create a new sequence table. The new sequence table is random and a sequences.bin file will be generated that you can use to patch your client and game binary later on.

Technical blabber

The client sends with each packet a byte from the table and checks that the response matches. When it doesn't, a SEQUENCE error will appear, a very known issue. For this reason, it's important that you patch both your client and server binaries!

Download

This is the hidden content, please

password: yolopvp

Disclaimer

This post and the tool are written by Tyrar @ epvp. I just translated it into english, except the more technical stuff where my knowledge of german isn't enough. For the original thread, refer to:

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/2924143-release-how-sequencetable-ndern.html

• Metin2 Dev 69
  • kekw 1
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 22
  • Love 2
  • Love 31

Shogun can you give me an advice please ? I pulled the game file and tha bin on the sequence patcher and it generates two diffs files , i apply them to game and bin files , i upload the game file to server , reboot the server and copy the bin (exe) file to the client but when i run the client and i tape the id and password nothing happens , it remains on the login in progress status . Thx you a lot for all !

• Premium

Shogun can you give me an advice please ? I pulled the game file and tha bin on the sequence patcher and it generates two diffs files , i apply them to game and bin files , i upload the game file to server , reboot the server and copy the bin (exe) file to the client but when i run the client and i tape the id and password nothing happens , it remains on the login in progress status . Thx you a lot for all !

Then you have not patched one of them as that's what happens when you try to connect with a client not matching the sequence table at all. Check your auth syslog.

• 4 weeks later...

Existing mismatch errors won't be fixed by using this.

You have to apply dif files on both (unpacked) files.

There is no offset used to finde the sequence table, the tool will automatically search for the default table!

You can change the sequence.cpp but i would not recommend that. My tool will generate a FULLY NEW sequence table.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 5

OLDGODSMT2 [ MEGA SF RELEASE ]

2. 24

Experimental Renderer

3. 11

Multi Language System