Ymir's and publishers' reaction

Sober

OK the source has been published about before 3 months...All people were afraid that ymir will do the best to prevent people from using the source , and also stop opening private servers...

I am really curious why ymir doesn't do anything to prevent people from opening private servers or spreading their work.This company looses a sh**tload of money just from private servers.

I know private metin2 servers are here since 2009.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Just curious :P

It's good for us if they aren't enough agressive. Since Webzen bought the Ymir Games, the all they've achieved that they sued Metin2Master for using the name 'Metin2', and after that they changed for Magic2Master and they can continue their business. It's a dead thing.

Yes it's good that they aren't aggresive.

Also that shitty ancient 0815 server called rise of metin was sued by gameforge and lost their youtube channel , and facebook channel with 60k likes.

By the way magic2master seems to be a different game but it is influenced very much from metin2.It uses a different game engine too.M2Mnext is online which is a metin2 private server by the same company

• Love 1

Probably nothing besides TEC begging Ymir to sue us and Ymir ignoring them as usual.

What pservers make is a tiny fraction of Gameforge's income.

Tiny? hahah i believe there are more than 300 servers online at the momment, and they surely have a large impact on ymir's income.

Besides that i am glad that ymir and gameforge don't care ;)

Probably nothing besides TEC begging Ymir to sue us and Ymir ignoring them as usual.

What pservers make is a tiny fraction of Gameforge's income.

Tiny? hahah i believe there are more than 300 servers online at the momment, and they surely have a large impact on ymir's income.

Besides that i am glad that ymir and gameforge don't care ;)

Gameforge one server can gain money bigger than much p server.

and

All mmo games, has leaked files.. This is the rule of the universe. :D

• Love 1

• Bronze

Already TEC Interactive has made a few something about this topic. There are big servers and Tec Interactive send petition to owner of the server. If owner of the server not close server, I think there was a suit for damages. Because i have seen these situations in turkey and many people know these situations. But ymir entartaiment is finished at the moment just there Webzen ;)

If webzen want, they can close all servers. Because we're breaking copyright :D

But i am respect ymir entartaiment. Some people got no respect you know :)

What's ever

Kind Regards

HaveBeen

Plain logic saves lives.