Is it possible to up 34k files to 40K?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

possible <- sure

without any problem <- there is no guarantee

but most of the time there wont be any problem. and if you are going to buy it then you should ask the on that is selling it to do it for you.

Buying a 40k is not a great idea I suppose theres so many things should be get fixed. Who to trust? 

possible <- sure

but most of the time there wont be any problem. and if you are going to buy it then you should ask the on that is selling it to do it for you.

Buying a 40k is not a great idea I suppose theres so many things should be get fixed. Who to trust? 

possible <- sure

i said what i said bcz of this :

I'm considering buying a 40k

if it is a live server then i do not recommend do in it directly.most of the problem is with the protos , since most ppl still use the protos from db this could cz real problems. any way , updating is not a problem .

btw, if you do not plane on using your own src then do not upgrade. (there is no point in using 40k files without src anyway)

possible <- sure

Send me you skype id .

possible <- sure

possible <- sure

i said what i said bcz of this :

I'm considering buying a 40k

if it is a live server then i do not recommend do in it directly.most of the problem is with the protos , since most ppl still use the protos from db this could cz real problems. any way , updating is not a problem .

btw, if you do not plane on using your own src then do not upgrade. (there is no point in using 40k files without src anyway)

Skype is chiifq but it's a live server tho we have 1.8k+ players on daily.  And 34k is not enough for us we want to add new systems and stuffs.