• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys ?

It's been a while, how y'all doin?

I hope you 're having a wonderful time (wow it's been AGES ?)

Anw is there anyone here that has the new Skills for all the characters (including the Wolfman)? There have been major changes into almost all damages and descriptions. There is even a new flag in town (KNOCKBACK) which I believe is what makes the Shaman's Dragon Roar being able to be "remotely detonated" uppon target (awesome!). And who didn't see the Archer's 6th ability (turns them invisible for a couple of seconds - very interesting)...

I 'd be very interested in a little sql patch for the db and the way to implement the txt's (I did try that but some texts are not quite there idk why ?)

Thanks for any efford to help me here, it's so nice to be back ?

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys !

i have a nostalgic question to all of you guys im searching for the "Beta Metin2 Client" from KOREA from 2002-2003
i search for it over google dorks , i search old snapshots over archive.org i search so many sites but i only find dead links to it !

and its such a great piece of my history if you have somenthing u can write me a message and i will take care that it dont go be released
if its your wish !

h77Qcab.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...