Version 15.5 and New Official Pet System

From Metin2.uk Portal:

announcement_metin2_de_96645848b62c897dd

Dear players,

the 15.5 update contains a brand new pet system. You will be able to loot special eggs from certain boss monsters. If you caress and breed them, you will be rewarded with a cool pet, which will accompany you during your journey, can get leveled and even more, trained!

With 15.5 the first four of more to come pets will be available, appearing as tiny boss monster avatars. When bred and fed, you can raise them a stage each from level 40 and 80 of your pet on. If your pet reaches valiant stage, the hero training starts. From then on you can read your pet special pet skillbooks to get an even more powerful companion. A pet can get up to three skill slots, passive and active ones, to support you in battle!

You can collect as many pets as you got inventory slots. You can even have any old pet active together with those new to be leveled pets. Get your own zoo!

Your
Metin2 Team

New info from Metin2.uk Portal:

Dear players,

this week we’re going to update game version 15.5, which already contains the recently spoiled pet system!

Features:
2 new pets with bonuses
New pet system with a new, unique and selfexplaining UI
4 new special: Mini Monkey, Mini Spider, Mini Razador, Mini Nemere
18 petskills to chose (only for those special pets)
New stones from +0 to +4 for weapons and armors, called "Anti-Magic Stones", which offer up to 25% bonus each armor and weapon and reduce the magic resistance of your opponent by that value, at maximum -50% for the opponent. These stones only work for those having magic attacks and skills!
Skillbook-NPC exchange fee reduced to 1kk yang
New item “enchant item+”, which allows you to preview the possible bonus switch and to select if to keep old bonus or to take new bonus instead – the item is used even if you keep the old bonus, the usage can’t get cancelled. This item will not be on sale after maintenance but on special occasions.

Bugfixes:
Sura leg position/animation during ride fixed and reanimated
"Old Man" teleport location and UI error, which appeared with 15.4, got fixed
Pickup animation for picking up an item for the first time is only shown once from now on
Quests "The General" and "Fine Cloth Quest" can be active at the same time from now on

We are sure you got many questions about the pet system. Here some hard facts:
They got a duration time and die after they expire
To prevent the death of your pet you got to feed them
Both pets and food are dropped ingame!
You can shorten the hunt for food with the Pet Snack from IS, and those Pet Snacks can also revive dead pets!
Pets level up with your char
Pets are tradeable only in direct trade with help of an exclusive IS transport box
On level 40 and 80 of the pet it can raise a stage
On the last stage pets can read special skillbooks
Depending of the pet’s kind it can learn more than one skill
Pet skillbooks drop ingame as normal skillbooks do
There are 18 different pet skills to find

We hope you enjoy the new game version!

Your
Metin2 Team

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

They are adding some, hmm, i dont know how to name it decently :D

I think it is good to do this, because now a no-IS players could have a pet (Wepen-boxes spend so much Yangs^^) so now you can drop your own pet. But questions are -

#1 - How it will work?

#2 - Drop chances? (I think there will be something in IS wich could make your chances to drop it higher, and not only thief gloves..)

#3 - Abilities which will pets give you (their values), if they are useful or not... like +3% HP, who cares about 3%?!!!

And more....

• Former Staff

I think it is good to do this, because now a no-IS players could have a pet (Wepen-boxes spend so much Yangs^^) so now you can drop your own pet. But questions are -

#1 - How it will work?

#2 - Drop chances? (I think there will be something in IS wich could make your chances to drop it higher, and not only thief gloves..)

#3 - Abilities which will pets give you (their values), if they are useful or not... like +3% HP, who cares about 3%?!!!

And more....

High level players have 15k hp.. 3% is 450 which is more than enough. And i really dont think it will be only 3%

• Bronze

jesus crist wtf are they doing to metin2

i think that this is a new good idea so far

If that can be even called as pet system.

yes this is a pet system not like the old animal calling system

jesus crist wtf are they doing to metin2

Metin2 is start to like AION online. That's all :lol:

Everything for itemshop :rolleyes:

Gameforge uncle want to earn more money on the players :lol: 

actually as far as i have readed in the ae forum there is only one new IS item. well it wont be easy to get those pets any way (as far as i can tell you need to be level 90 or over to get them (if not over 100))

Game Version 15.5
Dear players,

this week we’re going to update game version 15.5, which already contains the recently spoiled pet system!

Features:
2 new pets with bonuses
New pet system with a new, unique and selfexplaining UI
4 new special: Mini Monkey, Mini Spider, Mini Razador, Mini Nemere
18 petskills to chose (only for those special pets)
New stones from +0 to +4 for weapons and armors, called "Anti-Magic Stones", which offer up to 25% bonus each armor and weapon and reduce the magic resistance of your opponent by that value, at maximum -50% for the opponent. These stones only work for those having magic attacks and skills!
Skillbook-NPC exchange fee reduced to 1kk yang
New item “enchant item+”, which allows you to preview the possible bonus switch and to select if to keep old bonus or to take new bonus instead – the item is used even if you keep the old bonus, the usage can’t get cancelled. This item will not be on sale after maintenance but on special occasions.

Bugfixes:
Sura leg position/animation during ride fixed and reanimated
"Old Man" teleport location and UI error, which appeared with 15.4, got fixed
Pickup animation for picking up an item for the first time is only shown once from now on
Quests "The General" and "Fine Cloth Quest" can be active at the same time from now on

We are sure you got many questions about the pet system. Here some hard facts:
They got a duration time and die after they expire
To prevent the death of your pet you got to feed them
Both pets and food are dropped ingame!
You can shorten the hunt for food with the Pet Snack from IS, and those Pet Snacks can also revive dead pets!
Pets level up with your char
Pets are tradeable only in direct trade with help of an exclusive IS transport box
On level 40 and 80 of the pet it can raise a stage
On the last stage pets can read special skillbooks
Depending of the pet’s kind it can learn more than one skill
Pet skillbooks drop ingame as normal skillbooks do
There are 18 different pet skills to find

We hope you enjoy the new game version!

Your
Metin2 Team

It is new info of board.metin2.co.uk for who didnt read it yet^^ :) 

#1 - How it will work?

And more....

High level players have 15k hp.. 3% is 450 which is more than enough. And i really dont think it will be only 3%

You have right. I had 16,5k hp on lvl 75... so yep 3% is helpful for a bit. I think highest level will be +10%HP or 1k-1,5k hp as static bonus.

• Bronze

If that can be even called as pet system.

yes this is a pet system not like the old animal calling system

You misunderstood.
I was talking about that old system.

ah, okey .

anyone have download this?

09/07/2015 (fr)

07/09/2015 (en)

#1 - How it will work?

And more....

You have right. I had 16,5k hp on lvl 75... so yep 3% is helpful for a bit. I think highest level will be +10%HP or 1k-1,5k hp as static bonus.

actually some players can have there hp up to over 25k , and i think that you can still call the old pet with the new one so this makes it a huge bonus (maybe up to 10% not just 3% metin2 never uses small value anyway)

#1 - How it will work?

And more....

actually some players can have there hp up to over 25k , and i think that you can still call the old pet with the new one so this makes it a huge bonus (maybe up to 10% not just 3% metin2 never uses small value anyway)

Yep, that's right. On our czech server our top player had 28k hp in guild war^^. So, if it should be called the oldone and newone. It is going to be crazy :D.

I think 105 equip is for a bit OP, i think damage shoud be reduced... nowadays who isn't lvl 105 and don't have full item equip cannot play pvp...

• Bronze

#1 - How it will work?

And more....

Yep, that's right. On our czech server our top player had 28k hp in guild war^^. So, if it should be called the oldone and newone. It is going to be crazy :D.

I think 105 equip is for a bit OP, i think damage shoud be reduced... nowadays who isn't lvl 105 and don't have full item equip cannot play pvp...

based on this the level is going to be rised again so there is going to be new items and for sure higher hp and even more.

#1 - How it will work?

And more....

based on this the level is going to be rised again so there is going to be new items and for sure higher hp and even more.

I know about the upcoming changes, so I am waiting for what this news. There is some speculations about 2 new skill for every character and level will be rised to 150! But it is unconfirmed!!!

And may the 6th character type - Warrior, Ninja (Assasin), Sura, Shaman, Lycan (Wolfman), Vampire (only woman character). - That's what I heard...

I am again saying it is UNCONFRIMED informations!