[ Dead Download Link ] [SF+CLient] Maxmi V4.1 - Full Lycan [ We Need You ]

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys i just learned what is the source code and how to compile it (im a total newbie i know) and i need to fix some bugs i was hoping u can help me with that first of all how can i fix the belt slot bug? the one that some slots do not take pots? i made a little research and i turned the 

BYTE bCell = Cell.cell;

to

int bCell = Cell.cell;

in the game/char_item.cpp but still its not working! please help me with this i appreciate any efford :)

hello guys i just learned what is the source code and how to compile it (im a total newbie i know) and i need to fix some bugs i was hoping u can help me with that first of all how can i fix the belt slot bug? the one that some slots do not take pots? i made a little research and i turned the 

BYTE bCell = Cell.cell;

to

int bCell = Cell.cell;

in the game/char_item.cpp but still its not working! please help me with this i appreciate any efford :)

Make a smaller inventory. If you make only 4 inventory, your belt system will be working :)

• Love 1

BYTE bCell = Cell.cell;

to

int bCell = Cell.cell;

Make a smaller inventory. If you make only 4 inventory, your belt system will be working :)

i have a 5 page inventory and i like it this way I searched about my problem in other posts and i understand why this is happening you see the number of the last slot in the belt is 255 but with a 5 page inventory the last slot of the last page is 270 so the game is confusing by this way... So i changed the last slot of the belt to be 400 but now my problem is that i fail to compile the client im downloading the visual Studio 2015 professional hoping that will help more rhan the community... 

Lycan work like metin2.de?
and what other bug got this game file?

its a lot of bugs im dealing with those server files 2 months and i will post soon a comment in here with all the known bugs by me and ways to fix them :-)

Have fun with VS2015 & binary source :D

trying to download 2010... I don't know the binary won't compile... Do you know any way to compile maxmi bin please? Source code comes only with uaerinterface and gamelib and i cant compile it makes 16 errors and 90 warnings... 0 complete 14 failed 0 updates and something like that comes in the output log please help

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have worked more than enough on these sf to collect some information about the bugs. The sf are great except these bugs:

- Defence against Lycan attacks is displayed as Reduce Bleeding on 3 Emperors Shield, Tourmaline Bracelet, Necklace and Belt

- Strong against Lycans is displayed as Bleeding Attack on Stone against Lycans and Wolfman's 5th Hairstyle

- Belt always leave the 6 last slots empty (cannot place pots) - fixed

- New skills and Wolfman skills are not displaying in locale.lua (fixed)

- Assassin (Dagger) 6th skill is not displayed in Soul Stone etc.. (fixed - open questlib.lua find the assassin skills and replace the 6 with 36)

- Binary wont compile (FIXED)

- Backdoors in DB

- On a Hamachi server no one can login except the pc wich the server is on to

-Wolfman's Red Possession AND any other skill that gives ATT_GRADE_BONUS display to reduce attack instead of increasing it or take no effect on the attack (fixed)

- Wolfman's Blue Possession does not apply to the team and consumes SP/s

- Bleeding effect will work but wont display red cloud around the character or the debuff icon upper left corner

- All the costumes and hair except Santa Clause and Azrael Armor and Helmet wont display any changes on Wolfman

- There are 2 SwitchBots (fixed)

- Normal Switch-Bot is not tall enough for the 6/7 list (fixed)

- Guild menu is disfunctional - missing tabs (fixed - just replace /locale/en,de,tr,gr,ro,whatever/ui/guildwiindow with the official;s image and script)

- Wolfman on Guild window's Members tab is displayed as ? on the column Job (fixed)

- Blessing Marble wont display on shops (tryed to fix normally and failed)

- Client crushes when: Wolfman rides horse/mount and moves (fixed), hover the mouse over wooden arrow with npc shop open

- Thunder mountains portals take you to flame or sohan and instantly teleport you back to 1st town. You can go there if you set an npc or via command. The portals in Thunder mountanins are working properly but not the portals teleporting you into the map

- The Tourmaline Bracelet and Necklace cannot equip Tourmaline (fixed)

I will keep updating this post if i remember/find any other bugs if you found your own bugs please comment so we can get all the bugs together and completely debug those great serverfiles :) and if you are an expert or if maxmi see this please help us fix those bugs im not asking for a custom job im only asking to fix these bugs and the custom job is up to us

Edited by SeXpL0SiVe

Can your pls maxmi game db with no txt mysql Navicat loading istall??

I'm working on it. But im stop working for now. Waiting for working downloads here. Need some stuff.

Hey bud, what about the bug with the lycan skills? The blue skill dont share his effect with party members and red skill dont increase stats when u check ur caracter when you press C. Maybe you have an ideea about fixing this bugs :D

Can your pls maxmi game db with no txt mysql Navicat loading istall??

I'm working on it. But im stop working for now. Waiting for working downloads here. Need some stuff.

Hey bud, what about the bug with the lycan skills? The blue skill dont share his effect with party members and red skill dont increase stats when u check ur caracter when you press C. Maybe you have an ideea about fixing this bugs :D

you need root/playersettingsmodlue.py edit and problem fix.

can you tell me exactly how can i fix the problem because i dont seem to understand how to fix it please?

https://mega.co.nz/#!74MB3LST!VhZT6OcMf61t8g5oywTbRlNGRnCAlmEs5mSB7cTCzrA 

4 inventory

lycan skill problem fix

new official mount attacks fix

bravery capes unlimited fix

Thank you for lycan skill bug fix. Still waiting for working downloads here on forum. By the way, on my source novaline+maxmi don't have slow mobs.

@Chris90909090909090 no. I'm working only updated maxmi files, not a custom work. Sorry. If you want custom work, we can make deal.

Pls upload this file ;(

4 inventory

lycan skill problem fix

new official mount attacks fix

bravery capes unlimited fix

Pls

• 5 weeks later...