[ Dead Download Link ] M2Raise - OPEN-SOURCE PHP PLATFORM - 04.06.2015 EDIT [ We Need You ]

Also try to re organize the folder for all people can understand, maybe some comments too. Actually that is same than all cms exist already, but you have some security problem with your variable. Try to use Metasploit for analyse your running code

Instead of doing the same thing like all CMSes, i've got some ideas like expanding the connection between players and full control of the ( ultimate ) administrator over the server and tracking all the actions did on the website. I will try the software and i'll be back with an edit.

That is nice to share an open source project, I understand you have some ideas but you maybe not the best coder. Try to find some people for help you with that, maybe some coder can want do it.

You have some of crazy code like that :

mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USERNAME, MYSQL_PASSWORD);
mysql_select_db(ACCOUNT);
mysql_select_db(COMMON);
mysql_select_db(PLAYER);
mysql_select_db(WEB);
mysql_select_db(LOG);

Your code just select the db LOG nothing more. You have to learn a little about mysqli you will like it that is same mysql_* function (With some change sure)

That is nice to share an open source project, I understand you have some ideas but you maybe not the best coder. Try to find some people for help you with that, maybe some coder can want do it.

You have some of crazy code like that :

mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USERNAME, MYSQL_PASSWORD);
mysql_select_db(ACCOUNT);
mysql_select_db(COMMON);
mysql_select_db(PLAYER);
mysql_select_db(WEB);
mysql_select_db(LOG);

Your code just select the db LOG nothing more. You have to learn a little about mysqli you will like it that is same mysql_* function (With some change sure)

Yeah, indeed, i haven't choose the best way to arrange the coding. I like to make it very readable because i have lacks of memory when i see scrambled code or smth of this. Everybody told me i have to give up against "mysql_*" function because it is starting to get deprecated. It is already on GitHub, so everybody can cotribute about its root. Have any ideas? Go and make some changes on the repository.

To be honest, i use some constants in the SETTINGS.php file which are imported in the func.config.php file. Firstly, i made them so i could make settings.php and func.config.php separately for the fact that i started to distribute it with obfuscated source, which wasn't a great idea. It remained the same in a week or two i should make major changes. Thanks a lot for the suggestion, too! You rock!  B)