Best Payment Method for Metin2

Preferred donation method  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred payment method for metin2?

• PayPal simple Payment
    • PayPal and PaySafeCard
    • PayPal, SMS, PaySafeCard
    • Paymentwall with multiple payment options
    • Other(mention it)

I think paymentwall is the best method because it has a lot of payment methods and it changes the payment methods to user's location

Agree, but for some clients the Paymentwall method its pretty hard to configure.

The part to reward the player the coins is hard the rest i already have and it was easy if you read good :S

• Love 1

• Premium

I think paymentwall is the best method because it has a lot of payment methods and it changes the payment methods to user's location

Agree, but for some clients the Paymentwall method its pretty hard to configure.

The part to reward the player the coins is hard the rest i already have and it was easy if you read good :S

We've made the callback script but the problem is that some clients dont know how to setup they're accounts!

We've made the callback script but the problem is that some clients dont know how to setup they're accounts. 

go to https://www.paymentwall.com register there active your account go to my projects click on  ADD new project and follow the instructions 

then you will get project key and secret key they have to apply that in the code you made there is a guide on the site from paymentwall.

What's about using PaymentWall in Germany? You have problems because of taxes? Can you register as a private person without any VAT-no.?

you need to enter your social security number in Germany (Bürgerservicenummer) then the taxes will apply that is what have been told to me by one of the workers by paymentwall.

And how do you get paid at paymentwall?

Bank transfer maybe there are more ways? you need to enter your bank account information(No Pincodes).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i will post my experience with paymentwall here then

I will explain the documents that are required

Tax Form W8-BEN: is a US form required from non-US citizens. It is not requested for the purpose of tax deduction. This is required to verify that the revenue is being sent to an individual or entity outside of the U.S.

Bank Statement: is a copy of a transaction form so you can indicated that you are the person of that bank account.

Tax Identification: Is you tax number in my country it's called (BTW nummer(number)).

ID of Beneficiary (BSN: Burgerservicenummer or Citizen Service Number): and copy of your ID-card or passport.

Utility Bill / Rental Contract: A bill of gas/light/water or a rental contract so that you can indicated that you are the person that you have filled in here.

It's alot i know but i understand why they are doing this this is to avoid criminal acts so when you are sell stuff but not giving the product they can give your information to the court of law

I hope i have informed you well about the documents.

Kind regards

- Aurora

• 6 months later...
On 01/07/2015 at 1:18 PM, Aurora said:

Well i will post my experience with paymentwall here then

I will explain the documents that are required

Tax Form W8-BEN: is a US form required from non-US citizens. It is not requested for the purpose of tax deduction. This is required to verify that the revenue is being sent to an individual or entity outside of the U.S.

Bank Statement: is a copy of a transaction form so you can indicated that you are the person of that bank account.

Tax Identification: Is you tax number in my country it's called (BTW nummer(number)).

ID of Beneficiary (BSN: Burgerservicenummer or Citizen Service Number): and copy of your ID-card or passport.

Utility Bill / Rental Contract: A bill of gas/light/water or a rental contract so that you can indicated that you are the person that you have filled in here.

It's alot i know but i understand why they are doing this this is to avoid criminal acts so when you are sell stuff but not giving the product they can give your information to the court of law

I hope i have informed you well about the documents.

Kind regards

- Aurora

which payment method i can use so that i dont need this tax form id or etc