Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]

• Premium

Hello,

I Have My Own Server, and I Like To Have a Clean Syserr On It.

Recently I've Upgraded My Server To GameCore r34083, DB r33820 & Made a New Client With The Binary r36469 (Hackshield, Loginpacket & No CRC32 Verification) and on My syserr Files In Each Core I've Thousands of Lines Like This:

SYSERR: Mar 23 20:32:50 :: Process: SEQUENCE 34b98400 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Mar 23 20:32:50 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
[254 : 0xaf] 
In Other Topic I Read an Answer From Shogun Saying:

SYSERR: Feb  7 21:22:46.839802 :: Process: SEQUENCE 2a01f000 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Feb  7 21:22:46.839859 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
Incompatible client rev

And My Question Is: There Is Something That We Can Do To Solve The Error? Or Just Any Kind of DIF To Ignore It and Don't Paste It on syserr?

Kind Regards,

TheMKLIVE.

• Premium

1- ignore the error.

2- patch your game / client with sequence patcher by Tyrar

Hello,

As I Said Before, I Don't Want To See This Error on My Syserr, So The First Option (Ignoring It) It's Invalid To Me.

About The Second Option, Can You Give Me a Link Where That Information Is Posted?

Thank You For Your Help.

Kind Regards,

TheMKLIVE.

• Premium

It randomly changes the sequence table, what this exactly is, is a bit unclear for me as I don't know C++, but it seems the game expects the client to respond with a certain sequence to another. Therefore if you use this dif your client will be compatible ONLY with the game you patched.

• Love 1

It randomly changes the sequence table, what this exactly is, is a bit unclear for me as I don't know C++, but it seems the game expects the client to respond with a certain sequence to another. Therefore if you use this dif your client will be compatible ONLY with the game you patched.

Ok, thanks. The Problem is i´m using the 40k Game which i compiled (Windwos Version).

I dont think that the diff Patcher will work for this.

• Bronze

Ok, thanks. The Problem is i´m using the 40k Game which i compiled (Windwos Version).

I dont think that the diff Patcher will work for this.

o.O

why don't you use a compiled one as well?

it will be compatible ..

in my opinion it's almost impossible to have a syserr doesn't have sequence errors.

• 3 months later...

not work same 

SYSERR: Jul 18 13:27:42.355902 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 29695

SYSERR: Jul 18 13:27:44.509586 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not motlist.txt vnum(2095) folder(spider_egg)
SYSERR: Jul 18 13:27:44.509599 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not motlist.txt vnum(2095) folder(spider_egg)
SYSERR: Jul 18 13:27:44.509610 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not motlist.txt vnum(2095) folder(spider_egg)
SYSERR: Jul 18 13:31:23.249849 :: Process: SEQUENCE 297e3800 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Jul 18 13:31:23.249859 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------

SYSERR: Jul 18 13:48:15.129863 :: Process: SEQUENCE 49ee6c00 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Jul 18 13:48:15.129873 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------

• 10 months later...

The error will still be there since everyone can try to connect to your server with his own binary. Of course that won't work but you'll still get the error message. You told us you're on 34k. You can live on with it or silence the message but you should only do that when your binary is fully working with your gameserver and you have something to revert the silencing! If you're developing or creating new features, you may end up with strange bugs without errors since you silenced it.

If you're using the sequence patcher, you'd be ready to go. It's just a packet mismatch, you can analyze the packet header and look where the error is located. In your case it was just the pong (or better: the sequence). But there could be more :)

Edited by Alina
  • Love 1