Ban System - Unban Command

Bacca001

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Here ( Require Ban System )

Hello everyone, with this thread I want to introduce myself to the community, i'm an Italian user and I really like this forum, from today, I will share and follow this community.

Having said that, beginning immediately to share with you my command "/sban <name character>" which is used to unban a banned character, I used a sanchez thread as a base(http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/143-cin-game-ban-with-reason/) and I thank him, I'm just starting out with the metin2 sources.

Introduction: the column in the database that sanchez has appointed "reason" I have named "ragione".

Ok start, open "game/src/cmd.dpp" and search for:

ACMD(do_block_chat);

Add this under that:

ACMD(do_sban);

Always in the same file look for:

{ "block_chat_list",do_block_chat_list, 0,          POS_DEAD,   GM_PLAYER   },

Add this under that:

{ "sban", do_sban, 0, POS_DEAD, GM_IMPLEMENTOR },

So now save this file, and open "game/src/cmd_gm.cpp", and search for this event:

ACMD(do_block_chat)

Now add this new event:

ACMD(do_sban)
{
	char arg1[256];
	const char* nome_pg;

if (!ch || ch->GetGMLevel() != GM_IMPLEMENTOR)
	{
		sys_log(0, "do_sban without rights %s[%d]", ch->GetName(), ch->GetPlayerID());
		return;
	}

one_argument(argument, arg1, sizeof(arg1));

if (!*arg1)
	{
		ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Error syntax, use: /sban <name character>");
		return;
	}

nome_pg = arg1;
	std::auto_ptr<SQLMsg> esiste_pg(DBManager::instance().DirectQuery("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM player.player WHERE name='%s';", nome_pg));

if (esiste_pg->Get()->uiNumRows > 0)
	{
		MYSQL_ROW row_esiste_pg = mysql_fetch_row(esiste_pg->Get()->pSQLResult);

if (!(row_esiste_pg[0] && row_esiste_pg[0][0] == '0'))
		{
			std::auto_ptr<SQLMsg> esiste_ban(DBManager::instance().DirectQuery("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM account.account WHERE (availDt != '0000-00-00 00:00:00' or status='BLOCK') and (id = (SELECT account_id FROM player.player WHERE name='%s'));", nome_pg));

if (esiste_ban->Get()->uiNumRows > 0)
			{
				MYSQL_ROW row_esiste_ban = mysql_fetch_row(esiste_ban->Get()->pSQLResult);

if (!(row_esiste_ban[0] && row_esiste_ban[0][0] == '0'))
				{
					std::auto_ptr<SQLMsg> sban(DBManager::instance().DirectQuery("UPDATE account.account SET availDt = '0000-00-00 00:00:00', ragione = '', status = 'OK' WHERE id = (SELECT account_id FROM player.player WHERE name='%s')", nome_pg));
					sys_log(0, "%s[%d] has unban %s.", ch->GetName(), ch->GetPlayerID(), nome_pg);
					ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "%s is now unbanned.", nome_pg);
				}
				else if (!(row_esiste_ban[0] && row_esiste_ban[0][0] == '1'))
				{
					ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "The character %s isn't banned.", nome_pg);
					return;
				}
			}
			else
			{
				ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Im unable to exec the query (Error Code: 1).");
				return;
			}
		}
		else if (!(row_esiste_pg[0] && row_esiste_pg[0][0] == '1'))
		{
			ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "The character %s doesn't exist, are a valid name?", nome_pg);
			return;
		}
	}
	else
	{
		ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Im unable to exec the query (Error Code: 2).");
		return;
	}
}

Example of use:

/sban Joe

This function set in the database status to OK and availDt to 0(default).

Ok, that's all, thank you again Sanchez for the base, and I apologize again if the code is long or something I could do better, but as mentioned earlier, are the functions and I'm learning.

I hope you find it useful, best regards.

For any questions post it here.

• Metin2 Dev 5
  • Cry 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 21

• 5 months later...

Oh , yeah , an error .

SYSERR: Aug 31 12:47:33 :: LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfo] Failed to load package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_sg1.dat
SYSERR: Aug 31 12:49:40 :: DirectQuery: AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error: Unknown column 'ragione' in 'field list'
query: UPDATE account.account SET availDt = '0000-00-00 00:00:00', ragione = '', status = 'OK' WHERE id = (SELECT account_id FROM player.player WHERE name='Hey')

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.