About me!

Mehti

Hello devs,

My name is Mehti and i'm from Turkey. I start first metin2 server on europe "Ottomanmt2.org" then some german guys  stole my db and publish it on elitepvpers (first working playerdb etc.)
then metin2 working files got public (before mcncc.com working rls). Anyway, some people love me some people hate me, but i dont care haters.

I want to say, I have just this account on Metin2dev.org and on epvp this : мзтіи2

I dont have any account on Turkmmo and other turkish forums.

One b1tch open thread on  Turkmmo.com and write my name, skype. "he, she or it" i dont care. he are selling Wom2 sources based on official "ymir" sources. 

d81c79663e.png

i dont know who send this message to Juan.
I want to say something. I never deceive anyone!
I believe friendship even on internet..
Juan dont want to listen just deleted me. This is your friendship?
Your files already public and who want this files can get easly..

Renember this :

screen.png

Do you remember?

in a project I was working on my metin2 project. i got one vps from eterhost and my all files was deleted when etherhost hacked, my 2 years project got deleted.. Juan talk me about give lifetime VPS. I not accept frist time but i accepted, and now my VPS cancelled without any information. My files again deleted!?

Anyway.. I want to say goodbye to all. I dont care metin2 anymore, please dont send me pm about FRIENDSHIP killer metin2. ;)

Sorry for my bad english!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

That's how things work. People deceive and get deceived. You can't deny that you didn't know earlier that this community is driven by profit and selfish people. But nevermind. Most people can't handle the toxic community metin2 has. Good luck to your future.

Thank mate.

Eng : Will continue to deceive people with fake accounts. Unfortunately, we do not terminate it. I was sorry for you.

Thank mate.

• Love 1

Cya mehti, I gave you my new skype a couple weeks ago. You were always cool with me and I even showed you that ASAP rocky video :P

That's how things work. People deceive and get deceived. You can't deny you knew earlier that this community is driven by profit and selfish people. But nevermind. Most people can't handle the toxic community metin2 has. Good luck for your future.

Why does everyone in Metin2 talk about "driven by profit" or "he just wants to make money" as if that's a bad thing? What's wrong with making profit?

• Love 1