Monsters disappear soon after killing - Interval default 10s

Hi, probably many of you, I say that is the advantage of this change. Well of course changing little help against attent of lag especially in some dungeons that are hundreds of phones, greatly help to run it in a more fast.

So to change the seconds of extinction of a monster after it you will kill them, the normal range of approx. 10 second, enter in:

We open:

char_battle.cpp

looking function:

m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ?1: PASSES_PER_SEC(10));

and to change the seconds of extinction course change, number 10, where red is bold, with how many seconds you want, preferably as 1 second, the very best.

m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ?1: PASSES_PER_SEC(10));

I apologize for the language.

Good luck to implement.

Regards,

VegaS  - The leader of the organization Titan2

Edited by VegaS
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 5

Should be only used if you already fixed Bots like M2Bob since especially while farming/killing metins those bots wait until the mob disappers until they go to the next one.

If you reduce the value you'd speed them up a lot.

Mostly give you quite right, of course everything is possible.
What you will already be protected will be a breeze, because it helps pretty much diminished extinction by killing monsters. We tested and working can mean a dungeon 2 times better, and without interruptions image to a normal extinction, which default is 10s. Thanks for your opinion.
PS:I apologize for the language.

Regards,

VegaS  - The leader of the organization Titan2

Edited by VegaS

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 3/1/2015 at 1:32 PM, VegaS said:

preferably as 1 second, the very best.

What happens if I do 0 and what does the other line below mean ?
Thank you.

if (IsRevive() == false && HasReviverInParty() == true)
{
	m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ? 1 : PASSES_PER_SEC(3));
}
else
{
	m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ? 1 : PASSES_PER_SEC(0));
}

Edited by AltanOzkan

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, AltanOzkan said:

Thank you.

{
	m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ? 1 : PASSES_PER_SEC(3));
}
else
{
	m_pkDeadEvent = event_create(dead_event, pEventInfo, bImmediateDead ? 1 : PASSES_PER_SEC(0));
}

It's logically better not to put a 0. However, the first line is only about monster that can resurrect, like in Demon Tower, they are disappearing quicker.

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Management

Thank you.

{
}
else
{
}

Won't happen anything. This is the function that it executes, when it's less than 1 it will be set to 1 either way.

LPEVENT event_create_ex(TEVENTFUNC func, event_info_data* info, long when)
{
	LPEVENT new_event = NULL;

/* 반드시 다음 pulse 이상의 시간이 지난 후에 부르도록 한다. */
	if (when < 1)
		when = 1;

#ifdef M2_USE_POOL
	new_event = event_pool.Construct();
#else
	new_event.reset(M2_NEW event);
#endif

assert(NULL != new_event);

new_event->func = func;
	new_event->info	= info;
	new_event->q_el	= cxx_q.Enqueue(new_event, when, thecore_heart->pulse);
	new_event->is_processing = FALSE;
	new_event->is_force_to_end = FALSE;

return (new_event);
}

• Love 1

raw

raw

45 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

It's logically better not to put a 0. However, the first line is only about monster that can resurrect, like in Demon Tower, they are disappearing quicker.

I tried, but the first line doesn't affect the monsters in the Demon Tower.

They disappear in 10 seconds. (not edited version)

Edited by AltanOzkan

• Forum Moderator

I tried, but the first line doesn't affect the monsters in the Demon Tower.

They disappear in 10 seconds. (untouched)

Then I did a mistake and was thinking about "RESURRECT" flag, look into your proto for mobs with "REVIVE" flag, it's usually bosses (included Demon Tower bosses) and a few Setaous, try to see in game

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

31 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Then I did a mistake, look into your proto for mobs with "REVIVE" flag, it's usually bosses (included Demon Tower bosses) and a few Setaous, try to see in game

Yes you are right. It didn't worked at Demon Tower because of at Demon Tower mobs doesn't have "REVIVE" flag. Weird thing is it work sometimes (3 sec) sometimes not work (10 sec). Anyway I set them all to 0 sec. :D It's not something worth discuss on.

Thanks to everyone who helped and Vegas for this topic.

• Love 1

• 2 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.