• 4 years later...
  • Honorable Member

after a fast check i found the definition in misc.cpp with some macros around it

maybe a working but dirty solution is to force CRYPTOPP_BOOL_ALIGN16 macro to be defined so the function will be too, to achieve this add #define CRYPTOPP_BOOL_ALIGN16 1 to config.h (to the end to make sure it wont change) and recompile cryptopp

WRnRW3H.gif

• Bronze
14 godzin temu, Distraught napisał:

after a fast check i found the definition in misc.cpp with some macros around it

maybe a working but dirty solution is to force CRYPTOPP_BOOL_ALIGN16 macro to be defined so the function will be too, to achieve this add #define CRYPTOPP_BOOL_ALIGN16 1 to config.h (to the end to make sure it wont change) and recompile cryptopp

Or use older version of boost

Meant cryptopp

• Honorable Member

whats the connection between boost and another library with its own preproc macros?

btw using older or newer boost wont change anything as the developers didnt really use it except for some containers and bindings but they all are in the stl now so you can get rid of boost (anyway even if u wanna take som funcs from that, boost have bcp so u can extract only the needed parts and not carrying about 10k files for nothing)

WRnRW3H.gif

• Bronze
13 godzin temu, Distraught napisał:

whats the connection between boost and another library with its own preproc macros?

btw using older or newer boost wont change anything as the developers didnt really use it except for some containers and bindings but they all are in the stl now so you can get rid of boost (anyway even if u wanna take som funcs from that, boost have bcp so u can extract only the needed parts and not carrying about 10k files for nothing)

Nah man idk what did I write boost. I meant cryptopp.