Vanilla Source r64k

Isolation

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download

Yesterday something special happened. For people who don't know vanilla or aren't interested at the background story and all this shit that happened the last few months: You can simply scroll down and download the source. It's the full source of game, db and libs. Only Extern is missing but that shouldn't be a problem.

First let me clear some points: No, I am not vanilla. And yes, Vanilla is still disappeared.

And all of you who thought that reselling vanillas files and talking bad about her (I talk about vanilla as a 'her' because that's the only official gender, no proof that she's a he so I'll continue with that. You may replace it with 'he' for yourself if you wish to do so) would be okay: NO IT ISN'T. You never knew the circumstances behind that. You're blaming a person who had no other choice than that. But please allow me to enlighten everyone.

Yesterday a hacker logged in to vanillas skype account and added me. He insisted on me being vanilla. But I managed to get some more details about the hacking itself. He claimed that vanilla's got a virus and the hacker was able to see her skype messages. It may be true or not but it's crucial for the incident that happened as  vanilla vanished. Some of you maybe know it. There was a person (which name I'll censor) who bought a license from vanilla. He sent her the paysafecard but as she went back home and looked for it, it was already used. So she thought he wanted to scam her. But he thought she would be the scammer since he only gave her the psc code. So what happened? The hacker told me yesterday that since she got a virus on her pc and he was able to log in with her skype account he took the psc and used it. So yeah, you can say the hacker's also a thief.

But the thing that caused vanilla to disappear is: The guy who traded with her told her that he'd call the police. And that was the point where she decided to leave. Not for just her sake but also for the sake of people who have nothing to do with this. She always used friends as background people. So she could manage to do things as more than one person. In case something happens, nobody would know who actually is vanilla because under her pseudonym there'd be more than one person.

So what would happen if the police was called? You got it, they'd fetch identities of people who aren't related to all of this. They'd be in danger of getting into something illegal. Was it a mistake she made? Yes, but it happened and that's the reason why she HAD TO disappear. She also couldn't tell anyone because every trace had to be eliminated.

What she didn't knew all along is that people were able to access her e-mails. And that's the point. I also had access to it since the password got leaked and stuff. I for myself registered here with a special agenda of mine. I already told you. But my target was to find out who vanilla is since I also bought from her and I was also mad at her. I kept watching the e-mails and looking for something new and waited. I also contacted a background person who told me everything he knew from vanilla and about the incident. That's where my agenda shifted and I wanted to catch the hacker by myself to prevent people from getting harmed. But as soon as the hacker contacted me and I realized that he also got her e-mail access.. I was damn sure to not let him go with that. I changed all the passwords I knew from her so he couldn't have any access to it. But unfortunately he may or may not find out about some of her backup people. So now I had to do something. Yesterday I tried to contact the person again and he established a connection to vanilla. So yeah, I finally managed to get in touch with her after all those months. She also told me to give something to you. This message from hers is for everyone including the hacker.

I know I upset you alot. What I've done is impossible to be undone. I can't apology enough for leaving everyone behind. You heard the story from Isolation already. I admit I've made some huge mistakes. But I never had the intention of upsetting anyone. There are a lot of rumours about me. I'm not going to talk about them since you wouldn't believe me anyway. And I can't blame you for this. I just want to make clear that I never had intention of scamming anyone and I never wanted to disappear. People started attacking me since the first few days I released my gamefile for you. But never ever where they able to make me leave. Only one person was able to and you already heard the reason for this. I do not want to let people get harmed by the hacker or anyone else. This is too much it has to end here. And to make up for the mistakes I made, I'll give everyone the source of vanilla core, latest revision, for free. I wish I'd continue working with you but there's undeniably no possibility. Yes, it's true. I planned to come back and continue my work with you. I already talked with some people I knew. But I won't harm anyone anymore. Everything I wanted was to help people and bring the section forward. You know that and I do. I never had the intention of letting anyone down. Now everything has changed, it's impossible for me to come back anymore. I moved on to a whole new topic, something without getting into illegal stuff. I only wish for both sides to 'lay down their weapons' as this is not only going too far, it's harming people who had nothing to do with that. So please take this work of mine, you're free to do with it whatever you want. Maybe you can create a community project and do some fancy stuff with it. It's the only thing I can do to repay the damage I've done. The hacker indeed did won. So all I do is beg for stopping the attacks. There's no need to harm anyone with the 'vanilla story' anymore. I hereby apology. Something I should've done way before. I'm sorry.

Yours

Vanilla

It's up to you what you believe. You may or may not think that I'm vanilla. You may or may not think that she deserved to be punished. But I also ask everyone who is involved into this to stop digging into this topic. It's over. I for myself was able to read the words I wanted from her since she disappeared. She apologied and repaid for everything. So I changed the password of every account from vanilla I knew. No one should ever make use of these accounts except the rightful owner.

That's all.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!zxdzHCrT!veb3Gb-3nLbnjBhecb8D50Aq3K5KPzuFufb5brSdZKs

Download2: https://mega.co.nz/#!1k8V2QAI!VO99DcM5alZqZBmYzHqTbZAdJOrI6Q1nxZ250rvlV-Y

I do not know what's newer or not.

no password.

• Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 18

what would you do in a battle of survival?

It's coming soon

Yesterday something special happened. For people who don't know vanilla or aren't interested at the background story and all this shit that happened the last few months: You can simply scroll down and download the source. It's the full source of game, db and libs. Only Extern is missing but that shouldn't be a problem.

First let me clear some points: No, I am not vanilla. And yes, Vanilla is still disappeared.

And all of you who thought that reselling vanillas files and talking bad about her (I talk about vanilla as a 'her' because that's the only official gender, no proof that she's a he so I'll continue with that. You may replace it with 'he' for yourself if you wish to do so) would be okay: NO IT ISN'T. You never knew the circumstances behind that. You're blaming a person who had no other choice than that. But please allow me to enlighten everyone.

Yesterday a hacker logged in to vanillas skype account and added me. He insisted on me being vanilla. But I managed to get some more details about the hacking itself. He claimed that vanilla's got a virus and the hacker was able to see her skype messages. It may be true or not but it's crucial for the incident that happened as  vanilla vanished. Some of you maybe know it. There was a person (which name I'll censor) who bought a license from vanilla. He sent her the paysafecard but as she went back home and looked for it, it was already used. So she thought he wanted to scam her. But he thought she would be the scammer since he only gave her the psc code. So what happened? The hacker told me yesterday that since she got a virus on her pc and he was able to log in with her skype account he took the psc and used it. So yeah, you can say the hacker's also a thief.

But the thing that caused vanilla to disappear is: The guy who traded with her told her that he'd call the police. And that was the point where she decided to leave. Not for just her sake but also for the sake of people who have nothing to do with this. She always used friends as background people. So she could manage to do things as more than one person. In case something happens, nobody would know who actually is vanilla because under her pseudonym there'd be more than one person.

So what would happen if the police was called? You got it, they'd fetch identities of people who aren't related to all of this. They'd be in danger of getting into something illegal. Was it a mistake she made? Yes, but it happened and that's the reason why she HAD TO disappear. She also couldn't tell anyone because every trace had to be eliminated.

What she didn't knew all along is that people were able to access her e-mails. And that's the point. I also had access to it since the password got leaked and stuff. I for myself registered here with a special agenda of mine. I already told you. But my target was to find out who vanilla is since I also bought from her and I was also mad at her. I kept watching the e-mails and looking for something new and waited. I also contacted a background person who told me everything he knew from vanilla and about the incident. That's where my agenda shifted and I wanted to catch the hacker by myself to prevent people from getting harmed. But as soon as the hacker contacted me and I realized that he also got her e-mail access.. I was damn sure to not let him go with that. I changed all the passwords I knew from her so he couldn't have any access to it. But unfortunately he may or may not find out about some of her backup people. So now I had to do something. Yesterday I tried to contact the person again and he established a connection to vanilla. So yeah, I finally managed to get in touch with her after all those months. She also told me to give something to you. This message from hers is for everyone including the hacker.

I know I upset you alot. What I've done is impossible to be undone. I can't apology enough for leaving everyone behind. You heard the story from Isolation already. I admit I've made some huge mistakes. But I never had the intention of upsetting anyone. There are a lot of rumours about me. I'm not going to talk about them since you wouldn't believe me anyway. And I can't blame you for this. I just want to make clear that I never had intention of scamming anyone and I never wanted to disappear. People started attacking me since the first few days I released my gamefile for you. But never ever where they able to make me leave. Only one person was able to and you already heard the reason for this. I do not want to let people get harmed by the hacker or anyone else. This is too much it has to end here. And to make up for the mistakes I made, I'll give everyone the source of vanilla core, latest revision, for free. I wish I'd continue working with you but there's undeniably no possibility. Yes, it's true. I planned to come back and continue my work with you. I already talked with some people I knew. But I won't harm anyone anymore. Everything I wanted was to help people and bring the section forward. You know that and I do. I never had the intention of letting anyone down. Now everything has changed, it's impossible for me to come back anymore. I moved on to a whole new topic, something without getting into illegal stuff. I only wish for both sides to 'lay down their weapons' as this is not only going too far, it's harming people who had nothing to do with that. So please take this work of mine, you're free to do with it whatever you want. Maybe you can create a community project and do some fancy stuff with it. It's the only thing I can do to repay the damage I've done. The hacker indeed did won. So all I do is beg for stopping the attacks. There's no need to harm anyone with the 'vanilla story' anymore. I hereby apology. Something I should've done way before. I'm sorry.

Yours

Vanilla

It's up to you what you believe. You may or may not think that I'm vanilla. You may or may not think that she deserved to be punished. But I also ask everyone who is involved into this to stop digging into this topic. It's over. I for myself was able to read the words I wanted from her since she disappeared. She apologied and repaid for everything. So I changed the password of every account from vanilla I knew. No one should ever make use of these accounts except the rightful owner.

That's all.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!1k8V2QAI!VO99DcM5alZqZBmYzHqTbZAdJOrI6Q1nxZ250rvlV-Y

no password.

binary source you upload too?

• Premium

If you could manage to contact vanilla and, there could be a way to track the hacker.

I got no reason to complain about vanilla, she did a amazing job.

Sadly good things get ruined by retards (that hacker).

I wish vanilla the best in life, and i thank for all she has done.

• Love 2

First of all, if you can tell her that I thank her in every aspect I'd be thankful to you too...

She did a great job with her source, helping the others... Obviously she couldn't do her job for free...

Tell her that she seems like a great girl and that she needs to keep her life on going and out of problems...

F*ck the hacker man...

I greet you vanilla, good job!

Greetz, RachadoPT

PS: there is no binary in the source

• Love 2

• Honorable Member

Yesterday a hacker logged in to vanillas skype account and added me.

Vanilla's profile got hacked even one month ago:

To be more precise, when this board got hacked, his twitter contact was spamming the database to everyone. (same "hacker"?)

Anyway, leachers already started re-selling vanilla's files:

6CgfAQA.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Yesterday a hacker logged in to vanillas skype account and added me.

Vanilla's profile got hacked even one month ago:

To be more precise, when this board got hacked, his twitter contact was spamming the database to everyone. (same "hacker"?)

Anyway, leachers already started re-selling vanilla's files:

6CgfAQA.png

He sell Files with 67K Vanilla Game Core & DB ! not Vanilla Serverfiles

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 5

OLDGODSMT2 [ MEGA SF RELEASE ]

2. 24

Experimental Renderer