CAD Speedtree 3 & 4 + Plugins

• Premium

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Today I have some more goodies for mappers / modellers

Spoiler

083918df219717d1.jpg.bc05291176112c72af2

Speedtree is the software used by Metin2 to render trees and other kinds of vegetation. Many games such as Oblivion, Ragnarok 2, Gran Theft Auto IV... use Speedtree 4, while Metin2 uses the older Speedtree 3.

It's possible to import Speedtree 4 models for Metin2 by loading and saving them with SpeedtreeCAD 3. A pic of the tool:

In this pack you can find Speedtree CAD Lite 3 and Speedtree CAD 4 and their respective plugins for 3DSMAX.

CAD http://ul.to/7tu5xyvm

Plugins http://ul.to/76hxts40

• Metin2 Dev 40
  • kekw 3
  • Eyes 3
  • Think 1
  • Good 23
  • Love 2
  • Love 48

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Yeah, I tried that. I also tried uninstalling Microsoft visual studio 2005 and reinstalling it. I tried seeing if it would start while my computer was in Safe Mode. I tried seeing if any windows files were corrupt. Nothing worked.

The funny thing is, it works on my husbands PC and on his laptop with no problems. I wish I could figure out what the hell my problem was, but I think I'm just going to have to use his computer.

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I was reading this post, and I would like to ask some questions:

Do you use these programs?, especially Speedtree 4. Does the mesh export function works for you?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

I make that 2 new trees:

cebe561eca4812a5b97b4aea954920ff.png

da06901675548703d87580bb71761511.png

And ingame works like a shit:

2e3b01b6e0ebe9732f63dc6f2beb06f9.jpg

Don't work for me...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2014 at 8:49 PM, Naiyasfury said:

Yeah, I tried that. I also tried uninstalling Microsoft visual studio 2005 and reinstalling it. I tried seeing if it would start while my computer was in Safe Mode. I tried seeing if any windows files were corrupt. Nothing worked.

The funny thing is, it works on my husbands PC and on his laptop with no problems. I wish I could figure out what the hell my problem was, but I think I'm just going to have to use his computer.

Hi, apologies for the bump, but I have a similar issue that I wonder if anyone else is facing.

I had Speedtree 4 working on Windows 7, but recently it seems to have simply stopped working. When I try to launch Speedtree 4, it appears in the Task Manager for a second or so, but then it disappears.

I have tried changing the compatibility mode and running as an administrator, but the program will simply not run. Not much has happened to my computer aside from a few Windows 7 updates, and a few non-Windows program installations/uninstallations.

Others I contacted seem to not have encountered this issue on Windows 7 + 10, and Speedtree 5 + seem to be working fine. Any idea as to what might be causing this problem?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.