[ Dead Download Link ] MT2-CMS - FORK [ We Need You ]

Ayaka

Wow nice Oo i have tested OneSky and its a great thing! I will use this 4 sure :) I will create a project page this afternoon.

That and a auto-language system would be awesome.

auto-language detection is possible but im not sure about doing this. I recomment that the SA can choose a main language and if you have an account, you can choose your own. What do other people think? If there is a great demand i will code a feature in Admin Control Panel to enable/disable auto language detection.

//edit: Nevermind, im coding this now :D
// edit2: finished. Add auto language detection

// Auto language detection
function autoLanguageDet() {
    // if auto language detection is enabled
    if(settinginfo(autolang) == 1) {
        if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'])) {
            $lang = substr($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'], 0, 2);        
            // check if languagefile is exist
            if(file_exists("language/".$lang.".php")) {
                return $lang;                     
            } else {
                // if language file doesn't exist, load default lang
                return settinginfo(language);                 
            }       
        } else {
            // if HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE isnt set, load default lang
        }
    } else {
        // if auto language detection is disabled, load default lang
    }
}
Edited by Ayaka
  • Love 4

Hi sorry for the delayed posting.

Im complete the english language file to upload it for you to translate but its not finished yet :/

Give me 2 days more to place all parameters in the file.

But I have another great announcement! The whole system will have a notification message like metin2dev. You can manage it in your control Panel. You get messages for:

- Auctionhouse sells

- wrong logins

- ticket answers

- itemshop bought items

- System messages

i will upload a preview soon.

• Love 1

Maybe a News system would be nice and that the admin can post a article made in the admin panel and that user can see it on the homepage?

I will code this on weekend. was on my list anyways ;)

with comment system and only users can write comments (SAs can disable comments on news).

• Love 1

Uuuhh :D have coded a completely new Wheel of Fortune now. The animation is awesome (never did something like this) with sound effects written in javascript php and ajax.

My system is different from all you know (metin2 wheel). This feature is integrated in the whole system (rip it to other scripts is not really possible without writing a few things new).

Wheel Features:

- The Wheel has 3 levels

- You can collect keys in this wheel to get to the next level

- level 1: 10 possible win slots + 3 key slots

- level 2: 8 possible win slots + 2 key slots

- Level 3: 4 possible win slots

- You have a "life bar". With each spin the bar lose on high. If the bar is empty the level will return to 1

- If the user is lucky he can get free gold (more in ACP features)

- User get notifications of won items

Features in ACP:

- Disable/Enable wheel

- You can manage all slots by giving the vnum of an item for each level

- You can manage if there sould be the possibility of winning gold (and how much) in one slot too (instead of an item)

- You can configurate the life bar

- You can manage the user access level for the wheel. Normal Users or only VIP Users

- You can configurate how much one spin costs (coins)

Cheating?

Not possible. The functions to win something is serverside. Coded some other security functions too.

- save informations in serveral steps ins sessions

- used some requests on important steps to check if something happens which is not normal (script modification, ...)

- check database informations

What about the chance to win?

Its fucking random:

spintime = Math.random() * (max - min) + min;

Preview:

qKjsDrdE.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

About the Wheel. Can you set more items for one slot? Like if two players hit the same slot, they won't get the same item. 

Something like, you can have a sword, an armor, a costume, etc, all in one slot. And the player will get randoom one of those. ( your wheel has 10 slots, so something like 10 items per slot would be really nice ).

Really nice work. Keep it up :D

• Love 1

About the Wheel. Can you set more items for one slot? Like if two players hit the same slot, they won't get the same item. 

Something like, you can have a sword, an armor, a costume, etc, all in one slot. And the player will get randoom one of those. ( your wheel has 10 slots, so something like 10 items per slot would be really nice ).

Really nice work. Keep it up :D

I think thats not necessary: You spin the wheel (random 1) und get 1 item of 3 (random2)?  I think one random function is enough. You can add more items for each level than having slots. The items will apear random from your entries. Example:

- you add 50 items for level1 but only 10 will apear.

I have tested it so many times. Its really random to win something. But thanks for your suggestion it helps a lot to improve ideas and the CMS basically.  :)