EnhanceMT - Working Together to Improve Core Sources

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm working on the locales system. We want to unify the source code and the locales things.

Then I want to put the locale_string.txt in the database (next step).

If there's a few people who would like to help, there is this commit to review (check if I didn't delete something useful, etc.) :

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

EnhanceMT is an open source project about improving the Metin2 client & server sources.

The server is based on the mainline branch and the client is based on the novaline branch.

The purposes are to :

• Clean and improve sources and databases
  • Easy multi-platforms compilation
  • Fix bugs
  • Work on new systems ?
  • Create a community, working together
We are at the moment 3 in the "team", but what we want is that everyone can work on that project, then do pull requests and stuff.

As I said it's a community project.

I started to work on server sources and what I did/want to do is :

• Add CMake support (done, only Windows VS 12/13 supported atm)
  • Support Linux compilation (previous point)
  • Re-organize sources (started)
  • Removing unused stuff (HS, XTrap, etc.)
  • If possible, create a separate solution for auth stuff (goal is to have : Auth <-> Multiple realms (channels))
  • If possible, removing channel99 (previous point)
Links :

Main repo and team : http://tyron.ovh

Server sources : http://tyron.ovh/enhanceMT/Server

Tutorials will come soon to help you building it.

Looking forward for your feedbacks !

Cheers,

Sgt

i wanna join with my 2013 client but when i joined then client is closing byself please remove some version or other etc protects from game and db for 2013 clients :)

but i waiting reply+solve about this fast 

I'd like to contribute to your work. But I'm a bit afraid of using Git (even though it's your own github as we can see). Also the DCMA scared me a bit off. If you still need someone developing feel free to send me a pm, maybe we can find a solution :)

I'm only contributing my own stuff, nothing from YMIR/Webzen etc.. (e. g. wolfman is a no-go)

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.