*metin2_patch_etc_costume1.epk

*metin2_patch_etc_costume1.eix

*metin2_patch_etc.epk

*metin2_patch_etc.eix

*metin2_patch_xmas.epk

*metin2_patch_xmas.eix

*metin2_patch_pet1.epk

*metin2_patch_pet1.eix

The update consists of 4 new hairstyles and a new set of costumes, will update soon with new pet polar (which have not yet been able to find).

Add client Index:

metin2_patch_etc_costume1
metin2_patch_etc
metin2_patch_xmas
metin2_patch_pet1

I Don't have query and msm ç_ç

Preview Pet:

180px-Porky_Polare.png

180px-Khan_dell%27Artide.png

Icon's Download:

This is the hidden content, please

Samurai Costumes & Mask:

https://mega.co.nz/#!bpoD0KCK!90ToQXeJR93x_HnKbdmcLvCCmyZepDDlafDS2AJwago

Screen:

42c40fa205.jpg

3a7f3ed84b.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Not Good 1
  • Love 19

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

Yep. :D

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Update with:

*metin2_patch_etc.epk
*metin2_patch_etc.eix

https://mega.co.nz/#!zIxk2TLK!tXgYw0hV35DQIa9S7n30wb8h8xB4pb8MVytUcBu_y_g

Update2*

Insert:

*metin2_patch_xmas.epk
*metin2_patch_xmas.eix

• Love 1

Update 3*

Pet Download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!G4ZTAbIY!cZwpgV2J1aqyMEe-rIbialOJEyM9D3LJXAeGEpR-xGw

The archive contains the pet polar dds, as in the screen adding more new textures of pet (gold, black, blue, white "polar") + msm

In this moment no. I'm sorry D:

Link 2*

This is the hidden content, please

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • Confused 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 2