How To Compile Client Binary

Denis

Today I'm gonna show you how to compile the mainline_released client binary.

Tools we will need: VS2008,Visual Studio 2008 SP1

We will need to make two folders on our hard drive for example include_stuff and lib_stuff

after that we go to srcnovalineSrcsToolsWorldEditorexterninclude and copy all that things into include_stuff

next go to srcnovalineSrcsToolsWorldEditorexternlib and copy all that things into lib_stuff

next open srcnovalineSrcsToolsRAD Game Toolsgrannycommongranny_common_2_9_12_0_release.zip go to lib then win32 and copy all that into lib_stuff

next go to srcnovalineSrcsExternlib and copy all into lib_stuff

after this go to srcnovalineSrcsExterninclude and copy all into include_stuff

In VS 2008 go to Tools->Options->Project and Solutions->VC++ Directories=>Select Include files and include there your include_stuff folder then select Library files and include there your lib_stuff files.

Finally we did it :D

Select to release mode and press ctrl+shift+b

Kind Regards,

Denic

• Metin2 Dev 32
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 4
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 6
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 18
  • Love 2
  • Love 82

• 2 weeks later...

when I press ctrl+alt+b it shows me this:

------ Build started: Project: WindowsApplication1, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
WindowsApplication1 -> C:Documents and SettingsGEOMy DocumentsVisual Studio 2008ProjectsWindowsApplication1WindowsApplication1binDebugWindowsApplication1.exe
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I don't think is the right thing

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.