( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

[Do not use this tool, it is not functioning and its considered obsolete]
[However, a completely reboot of it is coming up

, check out for news]

Hi Devs

I came here today to make memes for us, wait no... nevermind.

I came here to share a tool i've done a while ago but postponed its completion until now(2/3 months after i think),

i consider that its ready for public use even tho, testing is needed to pop up secrets of the unknown and of course, improvements

Spoiler

08055768747470733a2f2f6963796265722e6d65

What does it do?

The tools has many functionalities as:

Managing the server, set it Online/Offline, convert TXT data automatically before boot,

Spoiler

080557E2B.png

Quest management such as add/remove/reload quests with a simple multiple choice menu

Spoiler

080557E2N.png

Configure the tool/server settings completely, since its based on Settings profile you can have multiple settings for your server,

it completely automatically generates channels/cores  and its configurations based on some minor info you provide

Spoiler

080557E2o.png

Debug choice with your favorite debugger(we all know LLDB is the best, but go ahead and pick your poison), although this one i didn't complete, yet

Backup management is still in development as well, check the repository for news

Update functionality, if there is a new version of the tool, simply click this option and voila, its updated!

How was this done and why?

I made this tool to learn more about Bash and since there was always bad management scripts for server-side stuff, i decided to make it.

Another reason was i was trying to port the server to windows so i got more interested to build something that was multi-platform,

and fun fact, i coded this initially for Msys, later on i started to port to FreeBSD/Debian for testing, so yeah must work in

majorly any Linux distributions if you have Bash and some packages, nothing that biggie.

How can i use it?

Check the Git Repository(link is above) and the Readme page/section does what to do, quite simple.

Can i contribute to it?

Of course, just Fork the repository and do your stuff, request a revision via GitHub and i'll check it out.

Any issues, suggestions, etc should be done in GitHub

Best Regards.

Edited by Jung Jun Hyuck Fan
  • Metin2 Dev 11
  • Good 6
  • Love 1
  • Love 13

• 6 months later...
On 2/14/2020 at 7:43 PM, ServerCommandParser said:

Hi Devs

I came here today to make memes for us, wait no... nevermind.

I came here to share a tool i've done a while ago but postponed its completion until now(2/3 months after i think),

i consider that its ready for public use even tho, testing is needed to pop up secrets of the unknown and of course, improvements

68747470733a2f2f6963796265722e6d652f696d

What does it do?

The tools has many functionalities as:

Managing the server, set it Online/Offline, convert TXT data automatically before boot,

Hide contents

E2B.png

Quest management such as add/remove/reload quests with a simple multiple choice menu

Hide contents

E2N.png

Configure the tool/server settings completely, since its based on Settings profile you can have multiple settings for your server,

it completely automatically generates channels/cores  and its configurations based on some minor info you provide

Hide contents

E2o.png

Debug choice with your favorite debugger(we all know LLDB is the best, but go ahead and pick your poison), although this one i didn't complete, yet

Backup management is still in development as well, check the repository for news

Update functionality, if there is a new version of the tool, simply click this option and voila, its updated!

How was this done and why?

I made this tool to learn more about Bash and since there was always bad management scripts for server-side stuff, i decided to make it.

Another reason was i was trying to port the server to windows so i got more interested to build something that was multi-platform,

and fun fact, i coded this initially for Msys, later on i started to port to FreeBSD/Debian for testing, so yeah must work in

majorly any Linux distributions if you have Bash and some packages, nothing that biggie.

How can i use it?

Check the Git Repository(link is above) and the Readme page/section does what to do, quite simple.

Can i contribute to it?

Of course, just Fork the repository and do your stuff, request a revision via GitHub and i'll check it out.

Any issues, suggestions, etc should be done in GitHub

Best Regards.

DTm0ZS.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 60

Inbuild GR2 Animation

2. 2