[Solved][VIsual Bug]Filtred inventory

• Contributor

Hello Guys,

I have 3 visual bug into this Filtred inventory, just visual all with craft system.

1) Even if I have the object useful for the craft, the red writing appears however.

2) Moving the object from the inventory (filtered or not) to the craft, it does not disappear, but it is "duplicated" only graphically.

3) When a filtered inventory object is moved from it to the craft, if you hover over the mouse, the object is recognized at the same position but in the normal inventory. 

ex: filtered inventory: Stone Against Warrior +0 [Special Storage](Slot1 Position1) Inventory: red potions G [Normal Storage](Slot1 Position1).

If you go to put the stone in the craft, the cursor will read the object not as an anti warrior stone but as red potions G.

Can someone help me? @ Developer @ Developer

Here the video:  https://youtu.be/r1rVQt7XlAc 

Edited by Miruko
Solved

• Forum Moderator

Stop using public leaked systems and everything will be fine. Nobody should help you with this.

• Love 2

• Forum Moderator

9 minutes ago, Miruko said:

#Solved

Special Thanks to @misterioso 

You're tagging a whole group, you ask for help on a probably leaked system and you don't publish the answer for other people? What do you expect from the forum?

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Contributor
15 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

You're tagging a whole group, you ask for help on a probably leaked system and you don't publish the answer for other people? What do you expect from the forum?

I no solved by myself so I have no reason to publish the solution. Fortunately there are a lot of dev here, I suppose that they can find a solution too(or not?) 

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Miruko said:

I have no reason to publish the solution. Fortunately there are a lot of dev here, I suppose that they can find a solution too(or not?) 

And you should be banned too (or not?), because of people like you these forums are going down.

Do you think a 'developer' is your slave?

I want to mention here for all the kids like you which have nothing related with metin2 development and don't know what this 'developer' thing means.

Nobody from here is a real developer for metin2, this word means more than a tag on a forum.

Developers for metin2 are just the guys which did this game and know the whole game, you can stay another 5-10 years to develop this source and you'll still don't know everything, the source is too big, hundreds of thousands of files, many languages and technologies ared used, some things are hard written and hard to read their 20 years ago structure.

'Metin2 developers', all what they've is just some knowledge in some parts of source and basic or good knowledge in specific languages (99% of them can't write an application from 0, outside of metin2, but it's fine), that's all.

If they were good enough, they would at least get a job in programming (as many people have already done that), but most of them are just doing this for win some money and don't take programming as the first priority in their life, so.. i don't think they're 'developers' if they do that.

Btw, for your information:

(2.5) Questions & Answers specific rules

• Don't modify your thread (or reply to it) to mark it solved, and not explain the solution to the issue.
Edited by VegaS™
  • Love 6

• Contributor
1 hour ago, VegaS™ said:

And you should be banned too (or not?), because of people like you these forums are going down.

Do you think a 'developer' is your slave?

I want to mention here for all the kids like you which have nothing related with metin2 development and don't know what this 'developer' thing means.

Nobody from here is a real developer for metin2, this word means more than a tag on a forum.

Developers for metin2 are just the guys which did this game and know the whole game, you can stay another 5-10 years to develop this source and you'll still don't know everything, the source is too big, hundreds of thousands of files, many languages and technologies ared used, some things are hard written and hard to read their 20 years ago structure.

'Metin2 developers', all what they've is just some knowledge in some parts of source and basic or good knowledge in specific languages (99% of them can't write an application from 0, outside of metin2, but it's fine), that's all.

If they were good enough, they would at least get a job in programming (as many people have already done that), but most of them are just doing this for win some money and don't take programming as the first priority in their life, so.. i don't think they're 'developers' if they do that.

Btw, for your information:

Ban for what? I paid him and he resolve the bug. 

Let me understand:

Firstly you blame me bacause I need help to fix visual bug and you say in a metin2developer forum to buy the system instead to use free release(how you know that is a free release is a magic trick) 

Then you blame me because I solved the problem by paid someone and you want the solution for my bug? Aren't you a developer? You should know how to fix just visual bug.. 

I hope that all your system are not made by take all the "solution" that you found in m2dev

21 minutes ago, Miruko said:

Ban for what? I paid him and he resolve the bug. 

Let me understand:

Firstly you blame me bacause I need help to fix visual bug and you say in a metin2developer forum to buy the system instead to use free release(how you know that is a free release is a magic trick) 

Then you blame me because I solved the problem by paid someone and you want the solution for my bug? Aren't you a developer? You should know how to fix just visual bug.. 

I hope that all your system are not made by take all the "solution" that you found in m2dev

I think you didn't understand the meaning of his word, he didn't imply that he wanted something from you. He was telling you that you are a garbage that first asked for help and after paied someone to fix it (witch is not a bad thing), but after that you posted this shit :

20 hours ago, Miruko said:

#Solved

Special Thanks to @misterioso 

and this shit

4 hours ago, Miruko said:

I no solved by myself so I have no reason to publish the solution. Fortunately there are a lot of dev here, I suppose that they can find a solution too(or not?) 

witch imply`s that you don't give a fk about the comunity and helping it grow or helping other users that maybe need some help like you did when you made the topic . So you are selfish and arongant.

• Love 1

• Forum Moderator
30 minutes ago, Miruko said:

you want the solution for my bug? Aren't you a developer? You should know how to fix just visual bug.. 

I don't need anything, you need to visit a psychiatrist, thanks.

• Love 3

• Forum Moderator

#closed

This topic is closed now!

@Miruko 

As VegaS already mentioned above:

Rules

§2 Topics

(2.5) Questions & Answers specific rules

• Don't modify your thread (or reply to it) to mark it solved, and not explain the solution to the issue.
  • Please use our tag system and vote good/bad answers so everyone can clearly see what matters!

Thank you.

Best regards

Raylee