whynotnow

PACI IS A SCAMMER

The server I was working hired PACI for some works. He scammed us, our money and stole our system and implemented in wom.

So I will leak him here, he deserved this.

Edit (Gurgarath): Doxing removed.

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Anix said:

He looks like Cheezas. Any evidences yet?

I need to ask my boss, I dont have conversations. I will ask him. We were planning to make a new hyped global server. We thought someone who worked for WoM would be trustable. I dont really know what is wrong with him.

• Haha 1

Please instead of posting pictures and called someone scammer, put some proofs so we can know exactly what happened and why.

Edited by HITRON

Dirty doxxing. You better provide proofs of what you say, otherwise you will get sanctioned really quick. We stand against scams and if you provide proof of PACI actually being a scammer we will take measures against him. Otherwise we will take measures against you because what we also stand against is doxxing. The limit between internet and reality is thin but we will try our best to guarantee that both worlds doesn't entwine with eachother.

Do not post any more personal informations.

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Love 2

I support the OP.

I was promised by PACI to be famous and successfull, all i needed to do was to bend over the table.

Sadly, none of the promises became true and im still a crap actress.

Edited by tierrilopes
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

If PACI is a scammer then my mother is married with Bill Gates. Sadly, none of this is true.

Edited by M.Sorin
  • Haha 1

I can confirm that PACI is a scammer, he sold me fake cannabis. Don't trust him.

Btw, he looks better in reality than facebook photos, fucking sexy bitch.

Edited by VegaS™
  • Love 2
  • Haha 7

I can confirm that PACI is a scammer...

I payed him 300€ for him to implement his PET System in my 2089M Files. He did everything okay, but after a few days i started getting these weird pop up ads in my PC saying that there were "HOT MILFS AROUND YOUR AREA THAT WANNA F*CK".

I clicked in one of those links and payed 1000€ for premium subscription. I discovered later that it was PACI that installed Malware in my PC and the website was his.

The problem wasn't the malware... the problem was that i payed 1000€ and i still couldn't find the category for homosexual.

• Love 1
  • Haha 8