Metin2 Rain Files 2007

AlleXuSS

• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello i seen it's an old post about this serverfiles but all links is down and i seen people still want this serverfile so if saved it on my mega account i can share it with all xD
Here it is the serverfile link 

for passwords,installer passowrd is classic 

Spoiler

Extract pass:mcncc.com

Virtualbox login: root

Virtualbox password:mcncc.com

Navicat user:root
Navicat password:123456

Client For this SFile

Please don't delete this post i seen the original post about rain files and all links is down so i decided to Reupload it!

• Metin2 Dev 102
  • Eyes 9
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Sad 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 5
  • Scream 7
  • Lmao 3
  • Good 73
  • Love 5
  • Love 107

• Bronze
18 minutes ago, mogulul said:

Is possible to switch from VB to VPS or VDS?i mean can i host this kind of sf?

i think it can work on dedicated server too but i don't know how to make this because i never uploaded servers on dedicated server 
you can try some tuts on youtube for this i can't help you with this sorry :( 

6 hours ago, mogulul said:

Is possible to switch from VB to VPS or VDS?i mean can i host this kind of sf?

And why not? So sorry but your question is same as using this sf for server in 2020... And I dont know if is 404 core safe... Better use 2089m or 40k.. You can use locale repositary.. Same as 90% of client... (item_list, proto, skilldesc, icons, items, maps, just all what you need for game like 2004).. Btw. you can simple pack game from vdi to tar or tar.gz in console and unpack on vps..

Edit: Btw... Better use daroo, same effect but you cant must translate korea text..

Edited by Cunoo

• Bronze
8 hours ago, Cunoo said:

And why not? So sorry but your question is same as using this sf for server in 2020... And I dont know if is 404 core safe... Better use 2089m or 40k..

Agree with you but this is the start from 404 you started to play metin :) you can't let your past because the most famous "40k with source is alive" yea it's alive but isn't like the experience from the 404 when all players would have the same items,bonuses ,etc on 40k that alchemy,sash,energy,etc personally i hate those "New Systems"!

Peace! 

• Premium
8 minutes ago, AlleXuSS said:

Agree with you but this is the start from 404 you started to play metin :) you can't let your past because the most famous "40k with source is alive" yea it's alive but isn't like the experience from the 404 when all players would have the same items,bonuses ,etc on 40k that alchemy,sash,energy,etc personally i hate those "New Systems"!

Peace! 

Belive me,i also hate the new system...i want to try to open a server but a really old server....actually i wish to find a 34k source or to change 40k to 34k but i don t have enough knowledge about programming,i'm still learning

• Premium
5 hours ago, mogulul said:

Belive me,i also hate the new system...i want to try to open a server but a really old server....actually i wish to find a 34k source or to change 40k to 34k but i don t have enough knowledge about programming,i'm still learning

And who forces you to do a server with all those features, guys? :D I mean.. you can use source and hide it all on the frontend if you do not like it. You can have an easily managable backend and just do it the way of your liking.  The way the core of "the good ol' game" works never changed as far as I know. Change my mind. :D

Edited by Sandworks

• Bronze
5 hours ago, mogulul said:

Nope don't try to use a 34k server because it's work on diff too the simplest way is to use a 40k sf with source and delete all te "New systems" and keep the original features!
the 40k server have some problems you can use dmg hack and it's work 100x dmg and in 16k (daroo)also on 28k  you can't use dmg hack i mean you can but it's not gonna work! like how it's work on 40k files try to use dmg hack on 40k client/files and see how it's works then try on 404(rain) 16k,28 and see the difference 
Enjoy xD

On 2/6/2020 at 9:25 AM, AlleXuSS said:

Peace! 

This is true, but you can simply edit source and delete all new functions.. Second way is hide/disable all new functions.. Welcome same game as 2008, but with source.. If you have source, you can repair 1000 bugs from old game.. You can upgrade python, granny library, you can more protect your game.. You can what you want.. Not reason using old game core and easy way change core.. I have old 2011 server with source.. Game is same, but I have more options..

• Love 1

• Bronze
9 hours ago, Cunoo said:

This is true, but you can simply edit source and delete all new functions.. Second way is hide/disable all new functions.. Welcome same game as 2008, but with source.. If you have source, you can repair 1000 bugs from old game.. You can upgrade python, granny library, you can more protect your game.. You can what you want.. Not reason using old game core and easy way change core.. I have old 2011 server with source.. Game is same, but I have more options..

Tottaly agree with you but you need to work a bit on 40k serverfiles to learn how to make things you can't delete a new function when you don't know how to delete it from any files not only the call of that function :D personally for me i'm newbie in 40k sf and it's so damn hard for me to delete or add some new stuff,system! look for example i wanted to implement the target info system and that taked me more than 1 day to put it in the source sf without errors .. now it's  work on the SF part then next day comes the client source part and a big problem when i try to compile the new source i get "CWebBrowser.lib is not a valid win32 application"i don't know why i get this i asked the guy that put the sf at download and he says he don't know too xD well what i can do in this case, abandon the current sf and move to another ? xD

28 minutes ago, AlleXuSS said:

Tottaly agree with you but you need to work a bit on 40k serverfiles to learn how to make things you can't delete a new function when you don't know how to delete it from any files not only the call of that function :D personally for me i'm newbie in 40k sf and it's so damn hard for me to delete or add some new stuff,system! look for example i wanted to implement the target info system and that taked me more than 1 day to put it in the source sf without errors .. now it's  work on the SF part then next day comes the client source part and a big problem when i try to compile the new source i get "CWebBrowser.lib is not a valid win32 application"i don't know why i get this i asked the guy that put the sf at download and he says he don't know too xD well what i can do in this case, abandon the current sf and move to another ? xD

Yes but if you use old core you cant implement this system..  Same problem as if you dont know how.. And if you want start with complete basic source files, just use fliege files.. This is not best way, but better than old core..

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.