Anti Fake Names Process Like M2bob or Lalaker

• Contributor

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

Just check if the name is probably Fake and close the client. I also added an anti debugging to avoid Cheat Engine or others with Memory Viewer and its debugger.
  • Metin2 Dev 75
  • Eyes 2
  • Angry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 12
  • Love 1
  • Love 36

XDDD

Edit exe with notepad and your pro algorithm wont work 

I dont know which piece of code is the best

1. while with "if (strcmp(me32.szModule, "m2bob.dll") == 0)"

if (cExeFile[0] == 'c' && cExeFile[1] == 'h' && cExeFile[2] == 'e' && cExeFile[3] == 'a' && cExeFile[4] == 't')
	{
		TraceError("Cheat: %s detect!!! Close Process and continue!!!", cExeFile);
		vKillProcess(APP_PROCESS);
		return;
	}

Edited by hachiwari

• Contributor
2 hours ago, hachiwari said:

XDDD

Edit exe with notepad and your pro algorithm wont work 

I dont know which piece of code is the best

1. while with "if (strcmp(me32.szModule, "m2bob.dll") == 0)"

if (cExeFile[0] == 'c' && cExeFile[1] == 'h' && cExeFile[2] == 'e' && cExeFile[3] == 'a' && cExeFile[4] == 't')
	{
		TraceError("Cheat: %s detect!!! Close Process and continue!!!", cExeFile);
		return;
	}

If you want you can remove that part and you will not have problems, I just put it, but the correct function vs the Cheat Engine Memory Viewer is:

BOOL  HasDebugPort = FALSE;
  CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent(GetCurrentProcess(), &HasDebugPort);
  if (HasDebugPort)
  {
	  TraceError("Please close your debugging app and restart the program");
  }

The code works, at least for now.

For the check if is Name Fake like M2bob or Lalaker not it's the part m2bob.dll, it's other part, equally you can remove the part "if (strcmp(me32.szModule, "m2bob.dll") == 0)" and the code will not have problems ^^.

• Love 2

• Forum Moderator

I don't know why people waste time for coding these things non-logical and call them "algorithm vs names fake" but it's fine, we're in 2020, everything is strange.

You could do something better, stop doing anti-cheat things, you've no idea how they're working behind and even if you know something the checks are so bad and old things, maybe they was good back in 2010 in metin2, but for these times are 0.

Don't take it bad, is just an advice.

tnM0fab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 10

• Contributor
43 minutes ago, VegaS™ said:

I don't know why people waste time for coding these things non-logical and call them "algorithm vs names fake" but it's fine, we're in 2020, everything is strange.

You could do something better, stop doing anti-cheat things, you've no idea how they're working behind and even if you know something the checks are so bad and old things, maybe they was good back in 2010 in metin2, but for these times are 0.

tnM0fab.jpg

I understand and i know  that it's complicated because the metin source code is known, but i was bored and more than one can serve,

Edited by Metin2 Dev

29 minutes ago, Rakancito said:

I understand and i know  that it's complicated because the metin source code is known, but i was bored and more than one can serve,

No. You dont understand or "know nothing". Leak source code doesn't matter, please check for example reverse engineering in google

• Love 1

• Contributor
2 hours ago, hachiwari said:

No. You dont understand or "know nothing". Leak source code doesn't matter, please check for example reverse engineering in google

oh, hahahahahaha..., are you ok?, please, you should study more in your Software classes. , i think you only speak by talking without knowing a little about Software,  The source code is what matters most, and if you think otherwise you have mental retardation.

What do I mean? It's simple, you can use Reverse Engineering, yes, but that's why you won't find all the breakpoints, because in a Software it's very necessary to know at least the name of the methods, otherwise it becomes complicated what What are you trying to tell me, Reverse Engineering is simply a Software analysis to understand what logic a program follows.

Just so you can see that I'm good, I'm going to give you a "REVERSE ENGINEERING" class, since I don't like people to be left with their ignorance, I like to help.

I think the one who doesn't understand is you, the reason why in Metin this code isn't so useful is because in the Software there is something called White Box Testing and Black Box Testing, as well as Reverse Engineering, everything has a what, this code would work perfectly in 2010 because not everyone had the Metin2 source code, so it became more difficult to find the error, in 2020 Metin2 has everything free, so it's easier to find a break point , if almost no one had the source code, simply the hacks would be useless macros that would help the players halfway and the hacks like the FARM bot would not be as sophisticated.

If "REVERSE ENGINEERING" were as miraculous as i think you think, then we would all know the full source code of Windows,else there are Windows things that nobody knows what they are for.

What happens with metin is simply "White Box Testing", and it's the main reason why it is very complicated to cancel "Hacks".

If you want, I recommend you read more about a topic called "Software Testing Techniques and Software Metrics", so that you understand the topic and can give intelligent comments, even if you like, I can give you some interesting books

I don't put the code for everyone to use, if they think it does not work, they don't implement it and now, it is something that cost me 10 minutes of my time, but it can work for more than one person or you can use it for many things .

Edited by Rakancito
  • Love 1

• Management
12 hours ago, VegaS™ said:

tnM0fab.jpg

That's VAC...

This is for this "protection":

useless_and_conflicting_20.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 3

raw

raw

On 2/5/2020 at 2:14 AM, Rakancito said:

oh, hahahahahaha..., are you ok?, please, you should study more in your Software classes. , i think you only speak by talking without knowing a little about Software,  The source code is what matters most, and if you think otherwise you have mental retardation.

What do I mean? It's simple, you can use Reverse Engineering, yes, but that's why you won't find all the breakpoints, because in a Software it's very necessary to know at least the name of the methods, otherwise it becomes complicated what What are you trying to tell me, Reverse Engineering is simply a Software analysis to understand what logic a program follows.

Just so you can see that I'm good, I'm going to give you a "REVERSE ENGINEERING" class, since I don't like people to be left with their ignorance, I like to help.

I think the one who doesn't understand is you, the reason why in Metin this code isn't so useful is because in the Software there is something called White Box Testing and Black Box Testing, as well as Reverse Engineering, everything has a what, this code would work perfectly in 2010 because not everyone had the Metin2 source code, so it became more difficult to find the error, in 2020 Metin2 has everything free, so it's easier to find a break point , if almost no one had the source code, simply the hacks would be useless macros that would help the players halfway and the hacks like the FARM bot would not be as sophisticated.

If "REVERSE ENGINEERING" were as miraculous as i think you think, then we would all know the full source code of Windows,else there are Windows things that nobody knows what they are for.

What happens with metin is simply "White Box Testing", and it's the main reason why it is very complicated to cancel "Hacks".

If you want, I recommend you read more about a topic called "Software Testing Techniques and Software Metrics", so that you understand the topic and can give intelligent comments, even if you like, I can give you some interesting books

I don't put the code for everyone to use, if they think it does not work, they don't implement it and now, it is something that cost me 10 minutes of my time, but it can work for more than one person or you can use it for many things .

It would literally take me 10 minutes to put together so many words let alone organize them in coherent sentences. Hell if I wanted to fool someone into believing I'm some kindaivy league PhD biochemist for reddit in so many words it'd probably take me more like 20.

I'm betting you took 30 minutes to come up with this post alone. Why don't you grab a book in your free time?

Oh and BTW reverse engineering is miraculous. Surprise surprise, there's WinServer2003 compatible reversed from source windows:
https://reactos.org/

mind = blown

Edited by Narvikz
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 4

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

• Forum Moderator

I won't talk about the theories and your argument, but I don't get why you hate on this code.

Or, most likely, I understand, but I wouldn't criticize the same way. The code as it is is kind-of useless, the method works, that's a thing. It can however lead to false positives because of the lack of deep analysis of the process. It also doesn't protect against falsely legit process name like "HomemadeCapybaraBook" and renamed process and thus it's easily bypassable. I wouldn't use the code as it is, or not all of it. But what I like from this release is the surface analysis of the processus. It can be enhanced or it can serve as a base of something like a thorough analysis of the process and this is interesting.

Thank you for you release

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Premium
39 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

I won't talk about the theories and your argument, but I don't get why you hate on this code.

Or, most likely, I understand, but I wouldn't criticize the same way. The code as it is is kind-of useless, the method works, that's a thing. It can however lead to false positives because of the lack of deep analysis of the process. It also doesn't protect against falsely legit process name like "HomemadeCapybaraBook" and renamed process and thus it's easily bypassable. I wouldn't use the code as it is, or not all of it. But what I like from this release is the surface analysis of the processus. It can be enhanced or it can serve as a base of something like a thorough analysis of the process and this is interesting.

Thank you for you release

This guy did "protection" with keylogger, fakin trash

• Contributor
38 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Is that the same guy as FrankieCommando?

No, just because the useless takes things from others and sells them as if they were his, does not mean that we are the same people,  i repeat again, I'm a stupid Mexican who helps and that's it.

9 hours ago, Narvikz said:

It would literally take me 10 minutes to put together so many words let alone organize them in coherent sentences. Hell if I wanted to fool someone into believing I'm some kindaivy league PhD biochemist for reddit in so many words it'd probably take me more like 20.

I'm betting you took 30 minutes to come up with this post alone. Why don't you grab a book in your free time?

Oh and BTW reverse engineering is miraculous. Surprise surprise, there's WinServer2003 compatible reversed from source windows:
https://reactos.org/

mind = blown

WooooooW, WinServer2003, niceeeeeeeeeeee, i'm sorry, oh wait, Are we not in WinServer 2019?, 16 years niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh fuck me, sorry.

Your wonderful Reverse Engineering was done with a filtered Windows code, Wonderful Reverse Engineering, I support the Software for developers, but things as they are.

I would recommend reading more about history of OS and Kernel ^^.

if (Filter == Knowledge food)
   printf("We have OS for Developers")

Again, Reverse engineering or retroengineering is the process carried out with the objective of obtaining information or a design from a product, in order to determine what its components are and how they interact with each other and what the manufacturing process was.

Edited by Rakancito

Yea ok. I will not be discussing this with you, but my fault for dropping it in without any context anyway. ReactOS reached Windows Server 2003 compatibility, then the project was halted due to loss of interest. Anyone who can understand it sees the point has been proven and that kernel integrity checks were not really needed for ReactOS, nor would it make sense enforce its own root authority chain of trust nor Microsoft's in their own research OS.

I really hope you're not Frankie. I never seen martysama thread but I remember how annoying that guy was over skype asking for information like he actually needed that money to be partying or something. I am not surprised by the turn of events.

53 minutes ago, Rakancito said:

Your wonderful Reverse Engineering was done with a filtered Windows code, Wonderful Reverse Engineering, I support the Software for developers, but things as they are.

I would recommend reading more about history of OS and Kernel ^^.

bad joke

bad

Edited by Narvikz

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

• Contributor
53 minutes ago, Narvikz said:

Yea ok. I will not be discussing this with you, but my fault for dropping it in without any context anyway. ReactOS reached Windows Server 2003 compatibility, then the project was halted due to loss of interest. Anyone who can understand it sees the point has been proven and that kernel integrity checks were not really needed for ReactOS, nor would it make sense enforce its own root authority chain of trust nor Microsoft's in their own research OS.

I really hope you're not Frankie. I never seen martysama thread but I remember how annoying that guy was over skype asking for information like he actually needed that money to be partying or something. I am not surprised by the turn of events.

bad joke

bad

That is a correct answer, you should also contemplate that the loss of interest was due to a series of demands, as I told you, Windows files were leaked, which ReactOS occupied, it's different to Reverse Engineering,  there are many projects with compatibility for Windows programs such as the Samba project.

Don't worry, I don't like Frankie's useless one, years ago just because he thought he was a developer, he kicked me out of a series of groups.

But as I see that many think that I am the trash person, my GeoIP :)

https://metin2.download/picture/yeg3hcO7e2OGKR817deBykl3q6Di5Mt2/.png

I think that before I start to defame, first inquire, don't compare me with that garbage that just copies and paste code.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Rakancito said:

That is a correct answer, you should also contemplate that the loss of interest was due to a series of demands, as I told you, Windows files were leaked, which ReactOS occupied, it's different to Reverse Engineering,  there are many projects with compatibility for Windows programs such as the Samba project.

Don't worry, I don't like Frankie's useless one, years ago just because he thought he was a developer, he kicked me out of a series of groups.

But as I see that many think that I am the trash person, my GeoIP :)

https://metin2.download/picture/yeg3hcO7e2OGKR817deBykl3q6Di5Mt2/.png

I think that before I start to defame, first inquire, don't compare me with that garbage that just copies and paste code.

It was developed for almost 10 years keeping pace with microsoft releases, way before XP / ME / 2000 or even 98. I find it hard to link it with any kind of leak opposed to a research project.

Afaik windows source code has leaked 3 years or so ago, but prior to that we haven't taken a peek in some decades.

idk what's the need for that tin foil hat, Microsoft even provides symbols for most their stuff. It was not based off stolen code.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 2

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.