Client quits after attacking

Hi, weird problem with the client, when i use skills or even hit attacks on mobs (or players, doesn't matter) the client closes itself giving me errors in sysserr like 

Spoiler

0201 19:03:55759 :: Unprocessed packet header 7, state Game

0201 19:03:51288 :: CMapOutdoor::Load - LoadMonsterAreaInfo ERROR
0201 19:04:18737 :: Unprocessed packet header 113, state Game

0201 19:04:19010 :: Unprocessed packet header 113, state Game

0201 19:04:23336 :: Unprocessed packet header 113, state Game

0201 19:04:25622 :: Unknown packet header: 151, last: 135 63

that's ninja with hit attacks. ^

warrior dash > : 0201 19:08:27954 :: Unknown packet header: 47, last: 135 63

any idea why is this happening? 

i tried to add pendants from here, before i had no problem with attacks.. 

1 hour ago, Paikei said:

if before you added the pendant system it worked fine, you should try and add it again more carefully on the backups because you most likely messed up somewhere (Packet.h ?)

i had nothing to change in packet.h ?, that's what i thought too since it points to packets.. it only had to do with : gametype.h, locale_inc.h, pythonitemmodule.cpp, gamelibdefines.h and itemdata.h

edit: i just checked everything related to client-side, it's ok..

i can use some skills (rolling dagger on ninja, almost everything as magic sura.. but hits/some skills just kills the client)

is it possible that i have messed up something in db/game source? shouldn't it give errors while compiling or sysserrs on ch/db ?

yet another edit, i also get that monsterareainfo error, which i found something on epvp about fixing, but is not helping.. 

Spoiler

0201 21:00:15169 :: CMapOutdoor::Load - LoadMonsterAreaInfo ERROR
0201 21:01:52399 :: Unknown packet header: 200, last: 135 63

Edited by raNNNNNk

LoadMonsterAreaInfo in the sysser means that you don't have regen.txt in the folder map.
for the unknown package that knows .. it can be everything and it is difficult to find a solution without examining the entire SRC, my suggestion is to restore the backup and do the installation of the pendant again (I also add this in my SRC but I I have to repair many missing parts to use it correctly)

• Love 1

mindset

1 hour ago, MentaLL said:

LoadMonsterAreaInfo in the sysser means that you don't have regen.txt in the folder map.
for the unknown package that knows .. it can be everything and it is difficult to find a solution without examining the entire SRC, my suggestion is to restore the backup and do the installation of the pendant again (I also add this in my SRC but I I have to repair many missing parts to use it correctly)

I firstly gone back with the client.. i still got kicked, but after using the yesterday's backup for game&db source everything is just fine, so it was not client related even if i did look up for a while for what i did mess up there.. i'll try to install it again as u said, i also had a lot of errors while trying to compile it so i might did something bad by trying to get it compiled lol.. i just started to play the game from the "backside"

After i added the backup there is no more problem with the monster loading thing too..

Edited by raNNNNNk