Cube System - Reload Fix

Mali

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

/reload c doesn't work properly for client-side.

Even if you re-open client.

Bug:

• Metin2 Dev 69
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 2
  • Angry 1
  • Think 1
  • Scream 2
  • Good 21
  • Love 5
  • Love 53

i receive this

cube.cpp: In function 'void Cube_open(CHARACTER*)':
cube.cpp:289: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'reload' with no type

Edit: now it's working i change auto in char and it's working fine for the moment, by the way, I love you man,i search for this for some time,you are  a gold mine

Edited by Undead2014

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Undead2014 said:

i receive this

cube.cpp: In function 'void Cube_open(CHARACTER*)':
cube.cpp:289: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'reload' with no type

Edit: now it's working i change auto in char and it's working fine for the moment

auto for variables specifies that the type of the variable that is being declared will be automatically deduced from its initializer, in your case, the variable type is a boolean, not char.

static bool s_isInitializedCubeMaterialInformation = false;

So, you should change it with bool instead of char or enable the c++11 mode when building (we're in 2020, everyone must have that).

You can do that by adding -std=gnu++11 (to also get GCC extensions, which are on by default), or -std=c++11 (for only ISO C++) to your compiler flags, already there're some tutorials what other changes you've to do for achieve it.

Edited by VegaS™
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, VegaS™ said:

auto for variables specifies that the type of the variable that is being declared will be automatically deduced from its initializer, in your case, the variable type is a boolean, not char.

static bool s_isInitializedCubeMaterialInformation = false;

So, you should change it with bool instead of char or enable the c++11 mode when building (we're in 2020, everyone must have that).

You can do that by adding -std=gnu++11 (to also get GCC extensions, which are on by default), or -std=c++11 (for only ISO C++) to your compiler flags, already there're some tutorials what other changes you've to do for achieve it.

Thanks,i didn't  now this,i will try with c++11, so i will  change "char" with "bool" but i have another question...static or const ?
const bool reload = !s_isInitializedCubeMaterialInformation;

static bool reload = !s_isInitializedCubeMaterialInformation;

I saw the difference  between this terms but what should I use?

Edited by Undead2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium
On 10/14/2021 at 3:42 AM, narcisxb said:

my cube won t open anymore. I think the issue is in game.py. Can someone show me the correct way of adding it in game.py?

Hello, i finally did it 😄
Before:

7Yi6Zse.png
After:

FmYc30K.png

For me it worked 😄
I have a personal problem: If i set 30006 (orc tooth) to upgrade item and i click on it, the orc tooth will not be in the cube window (i have extra inventory, and the orc tooth is going to extra inv) but with every other item which is inside the normal inventory, it working fine.

Thanks for the post!!!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Ulthar

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.