[Opinion] Empire system

• Former Staff

Hi community,

I hope you're all right.
The staff needs your opinion today!

We've been thinking about a system that could make the forum more lively.

Do you know the houses in Harry-Potter? We want to do the same here but with Jinno, Chunjo and Shinsoo.

carte-metin.gif

Each member selects the empire they want when they register. To change empire, you will have to pay a "Color of Empires" with yangs.

Each member makes his empire earn points by participating in the forum, sharing releases, winning contests organized by the staff, etc ... At the end of each month, the members of the winning empire earn yangs or a yang boost. The counters are thus reset to 0, which starts a new month.

With this system, we will be able to develop a lot of things around!
Of course, before setting it up, it is important that we have your opinion, so that we don't get into unnecessary development.

To your keyboards!
The staff

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 16

• Premium

Sounds good. it's a Yes for me.

Edited by Syreldar
  • Angry 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium

Although I like the idea very much too I'm a bit sceptical. I think in the very end this would not affect very much the amount or the quality of the newly created releases/topics. Those who make releases time to time would keep doing it anyway (surely this would give a little mental boost to most of them) and those who don't do this because of a reason (no time or don't want to participate in the community with ready to use systems, etc) wouldn't do anyway.

As for myself, I would definitely have more affinity for sharing stuff but even though I don't think that it would reach that level when I would actually start doing so.

Edited by masodikbela
  • Love 2

The one and only UI programming guideline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...