Delete the "asking function" for some items

• Bronze

Hello again metin2dev community.

.gif

in this video.. i have this notification for yes or no to be sure i sell what is want.. but i want to delete this function only for stones.. and more important to not appear this notification also if i select the button "sell" or how is on my video "vinde"

(maybe can sound of waste of time.. but trust me guys.. is a big change for players.. because they need to select yes every time and if they sell idk 30 items + they will die :D )

• Premium
On 1/20/2020 at 3:13 PM, SorinSmon said:

Hello again metin2dev community.

.gif

in this video.. i have this notification for yes or no to be sure i sell what is want.. but i want to delete this function only for stones.. and more important to not appear this notification also if i select the button "sell" or how is on my video "vinde"

(maybe can sound of waste of time.. but trust me guys.. is a big change for players.. because they need to select yes every time and if they sell idk 30 items + they will die :D )

Hey man, to achieve what you want you will have to do some changes in uishop.py.

Look for this piece of code

itemName = item.GetItemName()

questionDialog = uiCommon.QuestionDialog()
questionDialog.SetText(localeInfo.DO_YOU_SELL_ITEM(itemName, attachedCount, itemPrice))

questionDialog.SetAcceptEvent(lambda arg1=attachedSlotPos, arg2=attachedCount, arg3 = itemtype: self.OnSellItem(arg1, arg2, arg3))
questionDialog.SetCancelEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OnCloseQuestionDialog))
questionDialog.Open()
self.questionDialog = questionDialog

and change it to something like this

itemName = item.GetItemName()
itemType = item.GetItemType()

if self.btnSell.IsDown() or item.ITEM_TYPE_METIN == itemType:
	self.OnSellItem(attachedSlotPos, attachedCount, itemtype)
else:
	questionDialog = uiCommon.QuestionDialog()
	questionDialog.SetText(localeInfo.DO_YOU_SELL_ITEM(itemName, attachedCount, itemPrice))

questionDialog.SetAcceptEvent(lambda arg1=attachedSlotPos, arg2=attachedCount, arg3 = itemtype: self.OnSellItem(arg1, arg2, arg3))
	questionDialog.SetCancelEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OnCloseQuestionDialog))
	questionDialog.Open()
	self.questionDialog = questionDialog

I am not 100% sure this will work. It is not tested. Anyway this is the part you need to focus on.
Hope this helps.

Best regards!
sndbn

• Love 1