Metin2 Sources - 2014 Kraizy

AZICKO

• Management

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download

Hi, I did not find a share with the Sources of Metin2... I share the sources with you today ! Kraizy sources with all branches of development.

• External Link
     or Go

Sincerly,
ASIKOO

• Metin2 Dev 378
  • kekw 18
  • Eyes 28
  • Dislove 14
  • Angry 13
  • Not Good 3
  • Sad 4
  • Cry 3
  • Smile Tear 2
  • Think 15
  • Confused 11
  • Scream 8
  • Lmao 4
  • Good 221
  • muscle 1
  • Love 55
  • Love 361

• Forum Moderator
Il y a 5 heures, Erebus a dit :

Are these leaks from the official metin2 servers? if so, do we know any backstory about what happend?

Hello,

Quick back story, those are official from early 2014 pretty much, they contain SG sources, nova sources (2014+) and some wolfman prototype. Those are a small part of a big leak that occured in 2014. It contained Metin2 sources, Metin1 sources as well as Inferna sources. We currently have two theories that are sometimes called official theories but we can't really know who to trust. I am going  to be short:

• It was either a leak made by an employee that copied the file and sold them later on.
  • Or it was downloaded from their server after someone exploited a breach in it.

Ever since, we never had any more leaks, might it be core or sources like we had from 2008 to 2014. The only "leak" was an uncythonized root from 2018 because they forgot to cythonize it.

• Love 12

Gurgarath
coming soon

On 1/13/2020 at 11:46 AM, Gurgarath said:

Hello,

Quick back story, those are official from early 2014 pretty much, they contain SG sources, nova sources (2014+) and some wolfman prototype. Those are a small part of a big leak that occured in 2014. It contained Metin2 sources, Metin1 sources as well as Inferna sources. We currently have two theories that are sometimes called official theories but we can't really know who to trust. I am going  to be short:

• It was either a leak made by an employee that copied the file and sold them later on.
  • Or it was downloaded from their server after someone exploited a breach in it.

Ever since, we never had any more leaks, might it be core or sources like we had from 2008 to 2014. The only "leak" was an uncythonized root from 2018 because they forgot to cythonize it.

is there a link for leaked root?

• 2 months later...
  • Former Staff
On 1/13/2020 at 9:46 AM, Gurgarath said:

Hello,

From what I recall (I remember I have read this somewhere), novaline is a modified branch of a guy called Nova who was the first one to get the source in his hand. (It was forked from mainline_rls or dev I think).

apart from sources, we used to have different leaks during the years, starting with 2009 server files directly leaked from RunUp.

Edited by arves100
  • Love 2

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, arves100 said:

From what I recall (I remember I have read this somewhere), novaline is a modified branch of a guy called Nova who was the first one to get the source in his hand. (It was forked from mainline_rls or dev I think).

apart from sources, we used to have different leaks during the years, starting with 2009 server files directly leaked from RunUp.

Exactly, that's why I said "2014+" because nova added some bugfixes and a "ratio system" which is interesting but not effective because of the way the game update things. You're completley right :D

• Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Former Staff
21 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

Exactly, that's why I said "2014+" because nova added some bugfixes and a "ratio system" which is interesting but not effective because of the way the game update things. You're completley right :D

Now I'm interested about this ratio system ?

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I recompressed with lzma2. Solid size 128MB, means you don't have to extract everything for one file. 7-zip does not store the owner/group of the file but I think its ok.

SHA256:

bac614baf5583ec5ccd560a18cf7be635459184c8f8675426459ee055bac51db

PS: For FreeBSD, you need p7zip 

https://www.freshports.org/archivers/p7zip/

• Metin2 Dev 50
  • kekw 3
  • Eyes 3
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Think 3
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 3
  • Good 17
  • Love 10
  • Love 34

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.