VegaS™

Some features

8 posts in this topic

1. Even if you click Past Leaders or Top Members, just the Leaderboard will be selected.

Spoiler

458c1b357b9ddf762e59da99a4d2c60d.png

e7d858443147a3288cc973ec2d268045.gif

2. There should be top 5 max, right now makes the page too long, that's why the button show more exists.

Spoiler

32f4a7dc246bd4caaa521ed5bcc73955.png

3. Adding users viewing this page/recently browsing again.

Spoiler

93493e3f1ea554c956760849b25bb0cc.png

4. Social media (Skype, Discord) with image/links, with that method we avoid fake accounts, which has the same name like.

Spoiler

image.png.b56846b5ab8b2917f487f07ee4ed33f8.pngimage.png.9620dfca4b399657b5f4b53e62cfb695.png 

5. Third-Party Login (GitHub, Twitter, Google)

Spoiler

24015697951f9449974d6d7bdbc44a4b.png

6. Discord-Synchronization (instead of using https://discord.metin2.dev)

Spoiler

RDEteab.png

7. Two Step Verification (if is possible)

Spoiler

750cda8e05f1957ea58489dc08b1b8fa.png

8. Trophies and Medals (based on likes/posts)

Spoiler

5977f1b687e8e_0ProfileTrophies.png.668a951f84ce1313d2092663562888d2.png

9. Allowing user tag in chatbox.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello @VegaS™,

Thank you :)

1. It's fixed
  2. I modified : 9 to 5
  3. I added the widget below for the topics
  4. I do not have the impression that IPS offers it natively
  5. We will think about it
  6. How to proceed ?
  7. I have activated "Google Authenticator" it's optional to use
  8. We use this module on our French forum, we will see to add it again on M2Dev
  9. I think it's necessary to change the module for the chatbox, I did not find the parameters for that...
  • Like 1

Glad to see that this team is active.

17 minutes ago, ASIKOO said:

6. How to proceed ?

You can take a look here, maybe.

f1-ucp.png.1a279fc05447dff5528f2ddcd5ddc

I would want to add something in the list:

10. Invite System

Spoiler

This application will allow your community to use an invitation system for new registrations. You can make it mandatory (or not, depending on your configuration). In this case, an invitantion code will be required in order to register a new account in your community.

Public side features:

• Users can send invitation in 2 places: + Create menu and Invitations on Account Settings.
  • New icon on board top (beside Notifications and Messenger) to display the converted invitees and how many invites the user has. This icon also shows the remaining invitations for the member (just like how many users are online on Chat).
  • 2 widgets: Top Inviters (per week, month, year and general) and Latest Converted Invitees, which are invitations converted to membership.
  • Shows "Invited by" on user profile and on profile card (hover on user link).
  • Tab on user profile to display their invitees (converted invitations)
  • Notification to the member who invited someone when an account is created using their invitation
  • Campaigns:
    • You can bring Invite System to the real world by using campaings, where people can register using same code for a given number of days or until a limit of registration is reached.
    • Campaigns DO NOT send emails. The purpose is to use its code somewhere else.
    • Campaigns are independent from the invitation system, so you can simply leave it disabled if you don't want to use it.
    • You can also use invitations and campaigns together.
  • More.

You can adapt it as you want, would be a good feature.

• Like 1

11. The Releases category, should be available just for registered users. With that we avoid the guests which just open the releases category, take resources and go away, we need real users, not guests who takes everything and don't give a f**k.

12. Based on 11, implement a system that you can see hidden resources just if you like the post, then will be unhidden. With that we encourage the people to post more stuffs, because the resource will be evaluated of how many likes has.

• Like 7

11) This will not prevent registrations to come and use our resources and then leave 😕

12) It's a good idea (We already do it on our French forum)

We are going to update the forum, your suggestions will be integrated. :) 

• Thanks 1

I completely agree with @VegaS™ and I also have a suggestion: 

-We should publicly warn users removing their post when they have the answer. It helps flooding the forum with useless topics and sometimes dupes of existing questions and it makes other members reluctant to help. 

Nb: Making the 11 and 12 together can not stop the leech but we can easily know who is leeching just by looking at accounts. It’s useful in my opinion. However we can have some false positives (people liking releases because they actually like it and thank the author). 

• Like 1

75% of plugins have been added but are currently disabled. A forum beta is underway to offer you new features and themes.

• Thanks 2