[DESPERATE] Modifying a bonus per % damage

Go to solution Solved by LordZiege,

• Premium

Hello metin2dev.

I have a problem, per 10% mobs bonus on item, you get like 300 damage in +.

How can I change that damage per % added? I searched the entire forum for this and I couldn't find it. Could never be more happier if anybody could guide me into what I need to do. I searched the game src, db src, the db itself but with no success, I didn't find any bonuses related to the damage it gives per %.

Example > 10% mobs on costume gives 300 damage +

I want 10% mobs on costume to give 800 damage+

Thanks a lot for reading. Hope you can help me!

3 hours ago, dumita123 said:

Hello metin2dev.

I have a problem, per 10% mobs bonus on item, you get like 300 damage in +.

How can I change that damage per % added? I searched the entire forum for this and I couldn't find it. Could never be more happier if anybody could guide me into what I need to do. I searched the game src, db src, the db itself but with no success, I didn't find any bonuses related to the damage it gives per %.

Example > 10% mobs on costume gives 300 damage +

I want 10% mobs on costume to give 800 damage+

Thanks a lot for reading. Hope you can help me!

% damages are calculated based on your damage without that modifier, if you have 10% bonus on costume, you will deal 10% more damage.
For example if my damage is 3000, 10% mob would give me around 300 more damage; if my damage is 8000 then that 10% would add 800 damage. You can't change how much 10% is without increasing the base number, you can't change how percentages work because your math will loose consistency and not a single compiler or machine can work with inconsistent information. What you can do is to edit the bonus percentage it gives:

if your damage is around 3000 (since you have 300 bonus damage from 10%) you can increase %damage to something between 25-30% and you will have your 800-900 damages bonus from costume

• Love 1

float CalcAttackRating(LPCHARACTER pkAttacker, LPCHARACTER pkVictim, bool bIgnoreTargetRating)

This function calculates Attack rating, which is a hidden factor in damage calculation, calculated with two value(attackerAR-victimER) which range from 0.7 to 1 for attacker and from 0 to 0.3 for victim based on dex and level of attacker and victim. Basically this is a multiplier which can range from 0.4 (minattackerAR = 0.7 - maxvictimER = 0.3) to 1 (maxattackerAR=1 - minvictimER = 0) and it is applied to every damage you compute. If you change those values every damage you will compute (with or without costume buff) will do more damage so changing that function won't works as you expect: Yes you will do more damage with costume buff but you will also do more damage without it, you are changing the way the game calculates this multiplier every time, not just the % bonus damage given from a said source.

• Love 1