Is safe to use mainline anymore?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bronze
41 minutes ago, Crital said:

The mainline files are 40k? So can I add pet system,alchemy etc? If not what would you recommend me to start my first server on? 

You can do w/e you want with Sources, if you have any knowledge of programming and how the code works then you should start with mainline or buy @martysama0134 Sources is very cheap and all the bugs is fixed and the Source is full clean for a great start, or use public files / sources that already have the systems that you want.

• Bronze
2 hours ago, MentaLL said:

Martysama is for rich.

If you want to open a server and respect your players you have to pay to get the good stuffs, most of the servers closing in 1 month cause of bugs that source have and they have no clue how to fix and after they pay a lot to a developer to fix their bugs and is more than the marty source price, much much more, so doesn't really matter, if you don't pay now you will pay at the end.

People who have a good knowledge they don't ask a such questions thats why i'm saying this.