[POLL] WonExchangeWindow

xP3NG3Rx

Release or delete?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this would be released?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/20 at 10:59 PM

• Bronze
52 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

I wrote it deliberately like this way to avoid the quest.

Btw, is there any function to the warehouse keeper on private servers still?

Also faster if you can open it anywhere you are, you don't need to get to the npc to do the exchange tho.

Then, could be better with a Icon next to the Yang / Cheque taskbar when you click to open the Quest from there and then the Gui, i think the Informations still useless, and the Window could be smaller, so the buttons Yang / Won to be bigger and have Icon like that Yang Icon -> Cheque Icon that means Exchange Yang -> Won and <->, and also the editline to be centered under like that:

mxhEPJr.png

You could just add the Informations in the Quest before the select Yes / No for open the Gui.

If the editline and the tick btn is centered you could also make the window smaller, and the buttons bigger to looks like that ->

DdA6H6p.png

with 2 Tabs without the Information Tab.

Just a idea, but i think is fine anyway.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Honorable Member

Why are you addicted to quest? I don't get it :D

I didn't want to open any quest for this, this why I put the description on the gui, without description the players would do stupid things and complain after.

When you accept the exchange, a question dialog appears to confirm the action how much won you would like to sell or buy for how much yang.
I understand your point too, I prefer horizontal view, you do prefer the vertical, it's not a problem, the function supposed to work, later you can redesign the dialog however you want.

Meantime I've got a bit wider taskbar button set from @Tatsumaru which is look like this:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

If it isn't against him, I'm gonna share both design. The thinner and the wider too.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

• Premium

Vote

Reseller price:

1- 10eu

2- 20eu

3- 30eu

Sorry if i'm a bit asshole but at least use libs or something safe, or we'll see it upon many server bought from some reseller.

it's not nice to see someone else's work resold from other with 0 fatigue, I advise you to do a service.

• Love 5

Acum 1 minut, WeedHex a spus:

Vote

Reseller price:

1- 10eu

2- 20eu

3- 30eu

Sorry if i'm a bit asshole but at least use libs or something safe, or we'll see it upon many server bought from some reseller.

it's not nice to see someone else's work resold from other with 0 fatigue, I advise you to do a service.

Why he would use libs, you can do this in game-source part with maximum 60 lines.

• Love 1

• Bronze
25 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

Resellers have no hands bro ahaha

btw you're right, nowadays share things scares me and I also think of all those who voted negative.

What the fuck?

Is a simple Gui actually 30 lines of code maximum, nothing hard, no need libs or smth else to PROTECT it from resellers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...