• Bronze

idk if will solve your problem but i will fix you another bug but try also this so see if have any effect .. what i give you now is only the fix for storage and work the same

lets start:

Search in input_main.cpp

if (!pkSafebox || !pkItem) return;

and bellow add:

if (pkItem->IsEquipped() && pkItem->GetType() == ITEM_WEAPON && ch->GetWear(WEAR_COSTUME_WEAPON)) { if (!ch->UnequipItem(ch->GetWear(WEAR_COSTUME_WEAPON))) return; }

ALSO for pickaxe and fishrod

Search in char_item.cpp:

else if (item->GetValue(3) != pkItem->GetSubType()) { ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("<Weapon System> Arma din inventar si aceasta nu coincid,trebuie sa fie acelasi tip.")); return false; }

and bellow add:

else if(pkItem->GetType() == ITEM_ROD){ ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("<Weapon System> Unditele nu au skin (-_-).")); return false; }else if(pkItem->GetType() == ITEM_PICK){ ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("<Weapon System> Tarnacoapele nu au skin (-_-).")); return false; }

• Love 1

@SorinSmon is not the fix (edit fixed) my problem is with refined effect my weapon is +9 and costume weapon is with effect but change the normal weapon to +0 is the costume weapon still effect +9 any solution? https://metin2.download/picture/DLLjn6he2mRzJb1voS74JBKc6n8S0JBY/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal