Penetrate + Critical Damage

Hi all, I'm brand new on this forum so I hope someone can help me..

The issue is that on a server i'm playing the pvp damage of the physical hit get too high because a top player can get 120 DemiHuman, 100+% crit and 100+% penetration  but only 60% Sword defence etc etc, so the pvp is pretty much without skills and just physical hit. Horrible.
My question is: There is a way, somehow, to  reduce the damage of physical hits only when a player hits a player? Where is the (and what's) the formula that calculates the damage (not of skill)? Because I would like to suggest a new formula make by me to avoid this huge damage.
Thank you :)

• Premium

"a top player can get 120 DemiHuman, 100+% crit and 100+% penetration  but only 60% Sword defence etc etc, so the pvp is pretty much without skills and just physical hit. Horrible."

Ok this is gonna blow your mind, have you thought about

Lowering the bonuses?

There is a way, somehow, to  reduce the damage of physical hits only when a player hits a player? Where is the (and what's) the formula that calculates the damage (not of skill)?

This bonus already exists in the game, it's called Resistance to average damage +x%.

• Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

On 12/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, Syreldar said:

Ok this is gonna blow your mind, have you thought about

Lowering the bonuses?

This bonus already exists in the game, it's called Resistance to average damage +x%.

Lowering the bonuses would break some systems because people had spent a time and money on making char in a way that would be changed.

About the Resistance to average damage, does it affect even the damage received by the player from the monsters, right?

• Premium

Lowering the bonuses would break some systems because people had spent a time and money on making char in a way that would be changed.

About the Resistance to average damage, does it affect even the damage received by the player from the monsters, right?

1. You had to test it way before opening a server my dear.

2. Yes.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
1 hour ago, Miyu92 said:

That's not my server as I said. I'm just trying to help the GF.

Wait  a sec. Are you playing on GF servers, or some kind of pvp server? If GF, your suggestions will be deleted by them, they don't give a shit about it. If you play on private server, you can suggest to increase the damage of monsters, and you can safely say to implement AVG damage resistant. But there are many other ways to avoid these problems. critical/penetrate damage resistant for example. If you want to focus on skills, just tell them to increase the skill damages in certain classes. Or add some skill damage in certain item/biology/stone/dew/ etc. There are no limit if you play on private server. The problems are mostly owners/game developers without any clue of the game.