Mob rendering issues

• Premium

Hi! In my server, the mobs are being rendered in a very small range, and it's causing npc to be loaded slow, and sometimes when you attract mobs to yourself using the mobber item, you will take damage without seeing them. Does anybody know from where you can edit the "Rendering mob range"?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
Acum 4 ore, WeedHex a spus:

bool CInstanceBase::Create(const SCreateData& c_rkCreateData)

I changed the number with either 1800 or 100, still the same. NPC's, players are being rendered in a short range, If I go for example in map1 blue to general store, I can't see the Guardian anymore.

Acum 9 ore, OtherChoice a spus:

Check everything is correct in view frustrum and spherelib inside client binary.

There's no problem there. Everything is fine

• Premium
Acum 1 oră, WeedHex a spus:

lol dude, that's metin2 default.

Use server with SSD and good RAM frequency. Be sure 0 syserr about data/monster configs.

I do have a server with SSD, 4gb ram. Players are in number of 20/30ish. I do not have errors about data or monsters. I thought I could increase this view range from some file/source