teatone

M2M- Authorized Server License Sales (Public Marketing)

55 posts in this topic

Dear Community; 

Greetings to all,

I'm Typhoon Flower

As the owner of M2M & Trademark, I had to make this sharing following the unnecessary issues created in your subconscious.

In order to clarify and even clarify a matter that has been going on for years, what I will write below applies only to people who are serious and have a point of view. Although the topic is closed to criticism, only private messages will be answered.

As you know "metin2mester to close the license as Turkey servers in 2014 and we were forced to stop. After this process he feels the unnecessary people started and play these brands have emerged, unfortunately. Closing cause of this degree of personal responsibility for mistakes is not complete contrast to prevalent right now in general "Metin2 Copyright" application to finish the awareness and perception of a new game project (Magic to Master) is to remember that the signature.

The only thing I can say about Magic to Master is "Metin2Mester> remains a destruction story for Magic to Master. Metin2Mester is referred to as the foundation of Magic to Master.) Another thing about this project that I might be in the near future will be again. 

If we are going to happen to our subject, after a period Magic to Master As I mentioned, I too will be with us again, I would aspire to my word holds a human mediation with metin2mester as demanding demolition project our license if I do not believe in only selling to a person in Turkey if demand in Turkey If not, we will sell this license annually, including one person abroad. (Demand quite intense)

The game will be licensed by us and will be delivered according to the following data and it is important to note that this agreement will be made under the data & information security agreement.

The term of the contract is 1 year (365 days), but the provisions of the contract cannot be violated unless necessary. https://gyazo.com/02cb0f5b2a22eaf77c96e0533d38d197

Metin2Mester Restricted User License content;
• Complete web solution and content of the game (Homepage-CRO Patcher)
Permission to use the official domain, valid for 365 days (Domain name is not delivered, only access authorization is transferred.)
Completely C ++ & Java Journey Server & Informix DB Auth & Login Server (File is not delivered, only access information is transferred)
JCS - Generic Player Client (Completely modified new client system. Engine can be changed.) (Client delivery is valid, no source is given)
• markets from (Object Market) 25% will be allocated to the user license.

Official License: $10000  Special for Christmas! 10% discount $5000 

Valid for 365 days, Metin2Mester License content;
• Complete web solution and content of the game (Homepage-CRO Patcher- Forum-Wiki-Wiki Portal-ASCI GMTOOLS)
Permission to use the official domain, valid for 365 days (Domain name is not delivered, only access authorization is transferred.)
Completely C ++ & Java Journey Server & Informix DB Auth & Login Server (File is not delivered, only access information is transferred)
• The contents of the contract are completely complete and the A-Z Hungarian language is valid. (Preferably Turkish & English).
JCS - Generic Player Client (Completely modified new client system. Engine can be changed.) (Client delivery is valid, no source is given)
• Every 90 days, real-time changeable Launcher (Game Patcher) design preference. (Preferred times are included in the contract)
• For a powerful upload server (Game Patcher & Downloader Server) that is valid for 365 days and has no limits and limits. (Only access information is transferred)
• Every 7 days, 3 days non-stop Turkish preferably "English" support. (Web-Server-Client-Patcher ....)
• markets from (Object Market) 75% will be allocated to the user license.

Official License: $60000   Special for Christmas! 10% discount $50000 

Metin2Mester License content with File Ownership;
• Complete web solution and content of the game (Homepage-CRO Patcher- Forum-Wiki-Wiki Portal-ASCI GMTOOLS)
Permission to use the official domain, valid for 365 days (Domain name is delivered, official brand usage permission is given.)
Completely C ++ & Java Journey Server & Informix DB Auth & Login Server (File is delivered, open JSP is exported.)
• The contents of the contract are completely complete, and A-Z includes Hungarian language. (Preferably Turkish & English).
JCS - Generic Player Client (Completely modified new client system. Engine can be changed.) (Client delivery is valid and source is given)
• Launcher (Game Patcher) design choice, which can be changed in real time every 30 days. (Preferred times are included in the contract & resource is delivered)
• For a powerful upload server (Game Patcher & Downloader Server) that is valid for 365 days and has no limits and limits. (Full access allowed)
• Every 7 days, 3 days non-stop Turkish preferably "English" support. (Web-Server-Client-Patcher ....)
• markets from (Object Market) and the licensing authority to the game sales income of 100% is allocated to license users.

File ownership & Lifetime Use: $120000  Special for Christmas! 20% discount $100000  

Short answer for those who ask:
Question: You have worked for M2M so far and now what are you selling these files?
Authorized Response:
Although it is not real because of the unnecessary and decadent people who have not been able to use the "Metin2Mester-Metin2Master" files so far, I have personally seen the right to rent / sell the original and real pure files. I think I can avoid. After this time, we would like to inform you that we will work more carefully and cautiously for the project that we are going to work on Magic to Master and we will do our best to avoid leakage of data and we will not avoid the expense in this stage. I would like to underline that the mistakes made in 2015-2016 will not be repeated again, and I would like to remind you that this game should also be avoided from the brand.

It is also worth mentioning again that the subject is completely closed to criticism. The audience who can write and apply for this topic is already certain. I would like to state that we do not have much expectations. The request is frequently made in Hungary and Germany, where I apply as a Turkish citizen firstly, I found it appropriate to ask our country.
For those who think seriously and objectively: Send a private message and we will continue to negotiate the necessary information.

License Sales - Support (Click Me E-Mail)

Typhoon Flower & A.M
Laniatus Game Kft & M2M Brand Owners

• Haha 3
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, teatone said:

File ownership & Lifetime Use: $ 120,000

If somebody has 120.000$, don't worry, he doesn't stay at this forum with 50 members online and doing a metin2 private server, and I don't think that your files worth more than 1000$, they look very shit, sorry, but good luck with your sales.

Btw, I think you're from another planet with these prices, not from Terra.

Imagini pentru meme about not being from terra"

d2d984447131fccf0c44bff1736927f8.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, VegaS™ said:

If somebody has 120.000$, don't worry, he doesn't stay at this forum with 50 members online and doing a metin2 private server, and I don't think that your files worth more than 1000$, they look very shit, sorry, but good luck with your sales.

Btw, I think you're from another planet with these prices, not from Terra.

Imagini pentru meme about not being from terra"

I wanted to ask you about this. Is there a place we can talk in private?

2 hours ago, teatone said:

File ownership & Lifetime Use: $ 120,000 

Obviously nobody is gonna pay that huge amount for that Files, is not worth nothing anymore and the profit is so low that seems a waste of money.

The files looks so old and bad, could worth something back to 2010 - 2011 that Metin2Mester was online, but now I'm sorry but is just a shit as @VegaS™ said.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your sales.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, teatone said:

Dear Community;

Greetings to all,

I'm Typhoon Flower

Bir dakika cidden Tayfun Çiçek ismini Typhoon Flower diye mi çevirdin? olum bu ne lan :QWFQWFASFASf 120k dolar

Sorry for language rules but i really need to say this. I hope you're not serious, so if that's a big problem

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ManiacRobert said:

I have 3$, take it or leave it.

You and others like you make 2 - 3 edits on the game of "ymir" (Metin2), calling it developer.

We, the owners of the M2M game, are treated to $ 3 when they make a new game engine and sell their license. Moreover, from someone unqualified and inexperienced like you :)

3 You cannot buy "M2M" for the sum of each letter, not $ M2M files. The playground is a few meters away.

Acum 37 minute, teatone a spus:

You and others like you make 2 - 3 edits on the game of "ymir" (Metin2), calling it developer.

We, the owners of the M2M game, are treated to $ 3 when they make a new game engine and sell their license. Moreover, from someone unqualified and inexperienced like you :)

3 You cannot buy "M2M" for the sum of each letter, not $ M2M files. The playground is a few meters away.

tenor.gif?itemid=14134661

• Haha 1

What the heck is M2M? Wasnt it just a private Server like 8 years or more ago?

Why should someone pay you to use this? Pay 120K to get fucked from GF, better pay nothing and get fucked by GF.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DrTurk said:

What the heck is M2M? Wasnt it just a private Server like 8 years or more ago?

Why should someone pay you to use this? Pay 120K to get fucked from GF, better pay nothing and get fucked by GF.

No connection with Gameforge & Webzen company or Ymir affiliated to it, just simulated the image Metin2! € 3,000 investment was made.
"Magic to Master", we will reopen 2020 year! That's why we sell this project (Mt2 Mester) as an authorized person!

These files are real and mainly Metin2Mester project files are complete! We are the only person in the world countries authorized! In 2011 this game, we're also bringing in Hungary and Turkey!

Please.. No more bullshit!

1 hour ago, teatone said:

No connection with Gameforge & Webzen company or Ymir affiliated to it, just simulated the image Metin2! € 3,000 investment was made.
"Magic to Master", we will reopen 2020 year! That's why we sell this project (Mt2 Mester) as an authorized person!

These files are real and mainly Metin2Mester project files are complete! We are the only person in the world countries authorized! In 2011 this game, we're also bringing in Hungary and Turkey!

Please.. No more bullshit!

Truly you are selling something that nobody cares if have license or not all the P-Servers is without license, the point is to make money and profit from the project, the project looks that need work and work to stand in 2019 - 20 vs other Metin2 Servers, and nobody is gonna make profit from the demo / project that u shared with us looks bad as i said above, and here is not people that pay that amount of money , and the people who have a such money they know that there is not profit from it they have not a chance to make even the half of the money that u are asking, so i'm still wondering what are u really trying to do here.

Thats the TRUTH and not bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HITRON said:

Truly you are selling something that nobody cares if have license or not all the P-Servers is without license, the point is to make money and profit from the project, the project looks that need work and work to stand in 2019 - 20 vs other Metin2 Servers, and nobody is gonna make profit from the demo / project that u shared with us looks bad as i said above, and here is not people that pay that amount of money , and the people who have a such money they know that there is not profit from it they have not a chance to make even the half of the money that u are asking, so i'm still wondering what are u really trying to do here.

Thats the TRUTH and not bullshit.

There's no commitment to buy you by force.

You have to stop talking for the nation, that's just bullshit.

You can't determine the decision of an investor businessman.

Also, be careful about your grammar when using English. When you say nonsense, you make it difficult for the other party to understand.

14 minutes ago, teatone said:

There's no commitment to buy you by force.

You have to stop talking for the nation, that's just bullshit.

You can't determine the decision of an investor businessman.

Also, be careful about your grammar when using English. When you say nonsense, you make it difficult for the other party to understand.

Some people can't face the truth is okay, i wrote my opinion like the other members, as you can see everybody said the same thing.

l-6747-drifting-away-from-your-bullshit.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mali61 said:

4169dadafe.png

You want 120k $ but you don't even know that simple lvl tag. 

How can someone trust you? You think it's a piece of cake?

This simple event means that the "text tail" module is changed from the beginning, and no one like you can do it.
This isn't me, it's one of my team.

The game, which includes $ 120K, is a game made with HSEL programming.

You don't have the capacity to discuss this topic, you must first move to the appropriate localization for this forum. :)

Update..

https://discord.me/magictomaster

Magic to master - join the international global discord community!

Early access to the game launch, and get the chance to catch the amazing prizes!

• M2M  Logo T-Shirt!
• Watch the management from behind the scenes! (let us host you for 2 days (Netherlands) )
• Win one of the thousands of starting gifts!
• Make valuable foreign friends!
• and hundreds more..

Magic to master - will be with you at International mmorpg game 2020 year..

Regards..

• Confused 1