Inferna - The new "metin3"?

revil90

Inferna trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOaJ4tBMogU&t=

In the game you can slip into the role of a hero, who you can choose from 4 character classes. At the beginning you have to decide whether you want to start as a magician, warrior, assassin or semi-demon and within the class you can still choose your fighting style.

You are already ready to explore the world of Pangaeu. Unfortunately the glory days of security and unity are over and you are destined to protect a kingdom of your choice against the darkness and the enemy realm.

Whether you start in Caratas or Jerro, you will explore and conquer numerous maps with thousands of other players. You will fight your way through hordes of monsters alone or in a team and explore the world and history of Pangaeu. Your decisions will affect the course of the game, so choose wisely!
Various runs and dungeons await you.

Throughout the game you will be guided by quests that will give you an insight into the past, present and future of Pangaeu. The game story will be entangled across the realms and those who watch out will notice some Easter Eggs.

Can you find the missing realms? Save the baby from death? Reconcile the quarreled families? Conquer the hidden dungeons?

Link:  Register for Beta

g0qd216nwn241.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

inferna is nice, if any one plays there you can

add me: Gancha, Buffito, iAce, Fujitura

It's in work, so give them a chance. the animations

"sux" only without equipment.

• Love 1
Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• 9 months later...

The  game overall doesn't look that bad, but there are a few things that are looking too much childish, like the bars- exp, health etc.

You cannot call it metin3, even though graphics are little bit better(it is normal for a game developed these days), some things are still inferior to metin2(like mobs animations).

I've got no experience with HUD designs(but I know Photoshop in general), still I think that I could've done a better job. It looks like they got it for free.

I know it might seem that it is all about the gameplay, but if the HUD is bad I'm never gonna try it.

Someone posted a video with the gameplay above, at 1:35 you can see character's foot going a lot into the ground, I don''t know if that is what a game should be looking like in 2019-2020 lol.

Other than that, good luck to the team.

There is still a lot of work to do, but if they listen to the community and consider fixing/adding what the players want, it may come out as a cool game.

• Love 1

On 10/24/2020 at 3:22 PM, regal said:

The  game overall doesn't look that bad, but there are a few things that are looking too much childish, like the bars- exp, health etc.

You cannot call it metin3, even though graphics are little bit better(it is normal for a game developed these days), some things are still inferior to metin2(like mobs animations).

I've got no experience with HUD designs(but I know Photoshop in general), still I think that I could've done a better job. It looks like they got it for free.

I know it might seem that it is all about the gameplay, but if the HUD is bad I'm never gonna try it.

Someone posted a video with the gameplay above, at 1:35 you can see character's foot going a lot into the ground, I don''t know if that is what a game should be looking like in 2019-2020 lol.

Other than that, good luck to the team.

There is still a lot of work to do, but if they listen to the community and consider fixing/adding what the players want, it may come out as a cool game.

imer is a developer it will definitly come out as a cool game

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...