• 0
xLoGaN

solved Refresh gaya currency

Question

Hi metin2devs 

 

I added expanded money task-bar and it works fine ... the problem is that the gaya currency  it is always appear on it's slot as I have 999,999  but actually I have 0
here is an image for it 
https://prnt.sc/q4rjjg 

I tried to add refresh def in uiinventory.py
like this 

 

		def RefreshStatus(self):
			money = player.GetElk()
			self.wndMoney.SetText(localeInfo.NumberToMoneyString(money))
		
			if app.ENABLE_CHEQUE_SYSTEM:
				cheque = player.GetCheque()
				self.wndCheque.SetText(str(cheque))
		
			if app.ENABLE_GEM_SYSTEM:
				if self.wndGem:
					gem = player.GetGem()
					self.wndGem.SetText(localeInfo.NumberToMoneyString(gem))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
			self.wndGem.SetText(localeInfo.NumberToMoneyString(player.GetGem()))


but this doesn't solve the problem 

every help is appreciated  

 

EDIT :solved by adding refresh def in class expanded money taskbar in uitaskbar.py .

 another problem ... if I make gaya I must change character to update the amount of gaya 

here is an image without changing character 

https://prnt.sc/q4xzm6

 

when I change character

 

https://prnt.sc/q4xzta

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

  • 0
59 minutes ago, xLoGaN said:

Thanks @IGNEEL

but I have this error 

 

1206 15:44:13612 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 239, in SetGamePhase

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "game.py", line 98, in __init__

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 323, in MakeInterface

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 159, in __MakeTaskBar

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "uiTaskBar.py", line 49, in __init__

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "uiTaskBar.py", line 82, in LoadWindow

1206 15:44:13612 :: AttributeError
1206 15:44:13612 :: : 
1206 15:44:13612 :: 'module' object has no attribute 'YANG_NEW'
1206 15:44:13612 :: 


also I don't use new character create or select 
I use the old one 
 

open locale_interface.txt

YANG_NEW	Yang
GAYA_NEW	Gaya
WON_NEW	Won

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

@server/game/char.cpp

Find:
void CHARACTER::PointsPacket()

Check if you added in this function

pack.points[POINT_GEM]     = GetGem();

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, r00t said:

@server/game/char.cpp

Find:
void CHARACTER::PointsPacket()

Check if you added in this function

pack.points[POINT_GEM]     = GetGem();

it's added  @r00t

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I tried to re-implement the source/db part but the result still the same 

also when I buy something  from gaya market the gaya doesn't refresh till  I change character 

 

any suggestion ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, IGNEEL said:

Thanks @IGNEEL

but I have this error 

 

1206 15:44:13612 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 239, in SetGamePhase

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "game.py", line 98, in __init__

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 323, in MakeInterface

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 159, in __MakeTaskBar

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "uiTaskBar.py", line 49, in __init__

1206 15:44:13612 ::   File "uiTaskBar.py", line 82, in LoadWindow

1206 15:44:13612 :: AttributeError
1206 15:44:13612 :: : 
1206 15:44:13612 :: 'module' object has no attribute 'YANG_NEW'
1206 15:44:13612 :: 


also I don't use new character create or select 
I use the old one 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, IGNEEL said:

open locale_interface.txt


YANG_NEW	Yang
GAYA_NEW	Gaya
WON_NEW	Won

 

1206 16:50:13136 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 239, in SetGamePhase

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "game.py", line 98, in __init__

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 323, in MakeInterface

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 162, in __MakeTaskBar

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "uiInventory.py", line 546, in SetExpandedMoneyBar

1206 16:50:13136 :: AttributeError
1206 16:50:13136 :: : 
1206 16:50:13136 :: 'ExpandedMoneyTaskBar' object has no attribute 'GetMoneySlot'
1206 16:50:13136 :: 


 

	if constInfo.ENABLE_EXPANDED_MONEY_TASKBAR:
		def SetExpandedMoneyBar(self, wndBar):
			self.wndExpandedMoneyBar = wndBar
			if self.wndExpandedMoneyBar:
				self.wndMoneySlot = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoneySlot()
				self.wndMoney = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoney()
				if app.ENABLE_CHEQUE_SYSTEM:
					## 양 관련
					self.wndMoneyIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoneyIcon()
					if self.wndMoneyIcon:
						self.wndMoneyIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 0)
						self.wndMoneyIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 0)
					if self.wndMoneySlot:
						self.wndMoneySlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog), 0)
					## 2차화폐 관련
					self.wndChequeIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetChequeIcon()
					if self.wndChequeIcon:
						self.wndChequeIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 1)
						self.wndChequeIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 1)
					self.wndChequeSlot = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetChequeSlot() 
					if self.wndChequeSlot:
						self.wndChequeSlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog), 1)
					self.wndCheque = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetCheque()
					## 보석 관련
					self.wndGemIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetGemIcon()
					if self.wndGemIcon:
						self.wndGemIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 2)
						self.wndGemIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 2)
					self.wndGem = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetGem()
					self.toolTip = uiToolTip.ToolTip()
					self.toolTip.ClearToolTip()
				else:
					if self.wndMoneySlot:
						self.wndMoneySlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog))


@IGNEEL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, xLoGaN said:

1206 16:50:13136 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 239, in SetGamePhase

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "game.py", line 98, in __init__

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 323, in MakeInterface

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 162, in __MakeTaskBar

1206 16:50:13136 ::   File "uiInventory.py", line 546, in SetExpandedMoneyBar

1206 16:50:13136 :: AttributeError
1206 16:50:13136 :: : 
1206 16:50:13136 :: 'ExpandedMoneyTaskBar' object has no attribute 'GetMoneySlot'
1206 16:50:13136 :: 


 


	if constInfo.ENABLE_EXPANDED_MONEY_TASKBAR:
		def SetExpandedMoneyBar(self, wndBar):
			self.wndExpandedMoneyBar = wndBar
			if self.wndExpandedMoneyBar:
				self.wndMoneySlot = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoneySlot()
				self.wndMoney = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoney()
				if app.ENABLE_CHEQUE_SYSTEM:
					## 양 관련
					self.wndMoneyIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetMoneyIcon()
					if self.wndMoneyIcon:
						self.wndMoneyIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 0)
						self.wndMoneyIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 0)
					if self.wndMoneySlot:
						self.wndMoneySlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog), 0)
					## 2차화폐 관련
					self.wndChequeIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetChequeIcon()
					if self.wndChequeIcon:
						self.wndChequeIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 1)
						self.wndChequeIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 1)
					self.wndChequeSlot = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetChequeSlot() 
					if self.wndChequeSlot:
						self.wndChequeSlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog), 1)
					self.wndCheque = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetCheque()
					## 보석 관련
					self.wndGemIcon = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetGemIcon()
					if self.wndGemIcon:
						self.wndGemIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_in", 2)
						self.wndGemIcon.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.EventProgress), "mouse_over_out", 2)
					self.wndGem = self.wndExpandedMoneyBar.GetGem()
					self.toolTip = uiToolTip.ToolTip()
					self.toolTip.ClearToolTip()
				else:
					if self.wndMoneySlot:
						self.wndMoneySlot.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.OpenPickMoneyDialog))


@IGNEEL

send uiInventory.py

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.