[C++] PseudoCode & [3D] Animation

Hello together, 

i need to ask for some kind of help.

1. Can someone provide me the pseudocode for this function player.FineMoveAcceItemSlot
2. Can someone provide me a simple animated weapon? I'm not talking about MDE Weapons.
A real inbuilt animation like the one in the mega link(Watch this in granny_viewer and select animation to see it).
The weapon which is animated is not relevant, also the kind of animation just should be clearly visible.
I want to test  if my code works for weapons :) (This will be shared as soon as it works)

@.plechito' @martysama0134 @xP3NG3Rx @Tatsumaru
Sorry guy's that i'm linking you, but i think your the best choice to get a quick help on this!

This is the hidden content, please

• Metin2 Dev 2

• Honorable Member

I used to help with a similar advertisement. The author of the topic prepared the system, but he lacked textures, in exchange for help he was supposed to share his system with people, but when he received textures from me, he never spoke again. ^^

If I have some time, I will prepare such a weapon for you.

• Love 1

GhwYizE.gif