Reducing a skill's Cooldown depending by bonus.

Hey guys..

I want to reduce the cool down from a skill depending on how much the player has a certain bonus. for example: The value of the bonus in player's equipment is 7 total, then the skill's cool down should reduce to 7 seconds. can somebody help me please? i already took a look at pythonskill.cpp but i don't find anything :(

Server Source Side i've already done it, but i need to do same in binary.. otherwise i cant use the skill. 

Now i find the correct function.. 

But can someone tell me what's wrong with this:

DWORD CPythonSkill::SSkillData::GetSkillCoolTime(float fSkillPoint)
{
	if (strCoolTimeFormula.empty())
		return 0;

CPoly poly;
	poly.SetStr(strCoolTimeFormula.c_str());

TPacketGCPointChange PointChange;

if (PointChange.Type == POINT_SKILL_BIPABU_NEXT_COOLTIME_DECREASE_10PER)
	{
		return DWORD(ProcessFormula(&poly, fSkillPoint) - 3); //NotemeCoolDown
	}
	else
	{
		return DWORD(ProcessFormula(&poly, fSkillPoint)); //NotemeCoolDown
	}
}

It doesnt work.. it tell me: The Variable 'PointChange' is being used without being initialized. But what does it mean? :( 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Galet:

Hello,

Do you mean something like that? But instead of % you want seconds?

https://en-wiki.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php/Stone_of_Cooldown

Hey Galet, no i'm talking about a official bonus.

I'm currently working on these new bonuses from the official Servers im trying to reduce a cooldown depending on the value in equipment.

Example: Player changing attribute of item, and he got: POINT_SKILL_BIPABU_NEXT_COOLTIME_DECREASE_10PER == 3 in his Item, then the Skill's cooldown should reduce by 3 Seconds.

Edit: sorry i misunderstood @Galet thats exactly what i want.. but only with a certain skill depending on bonus. This POINT_SKILL_BIPABU_NEXT_COOLTIME_DECREASE_10PER  is only for one certain skill in this case (91)

• Love 1