mysql security

• Premium

You check your queries to view what operations they do.

Usually its just "Select, Insert, Update".

But again, insert should only be in account.account and not the whole account.* for example.

Same for other types, they should only access the exact table they need to, not the whole thing.

• Love 1

didn't understand what the log do you mean? if someone connects through your site, you will only see the IP of your site on the database server, because the request will be from him.

If you have a vulnerable site on sql inject then this will not help you. You should secure your site as much as possible, properly screen variables, and it’s best to use PDO.

And if you do what I said above, it will give good protection.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb tierrilopes:

You can easilly do that on navicat for exemple, if you need help i can show you how

Thanks for the answer actually i tried to look what the privilieges mean at the user table and found something like a mysql guide but couldnt see quite  through that so if you could explain me them that would be awesome