Is there anyway to disable syslog? I want to disable it because it records every thing. In 48 hours of running with 100 online players it becomes 400 mb big.

I know that for the old revs ( 2089, 34k ) you were able to do it with a dif file. Can't find any for 40k. And the problem is that i use vanilla core. Would a dif file for 40k work on vanilla?

Thanks!

@up

there are a lot of people who never looks into syslog, so disabling it is a good idea for them. but... NEVER disable syserr.

game_vanilla_r54250_2_inv

004904F0: 55 C3

@xDeStRuCtx: I use game_vanilla_r55170_2_inv, so it won't work for me. Thanks anyway.

@Shogun: I know it's a bad idea, but i have a small vds and i can't afford to check it everyday.

As for my syserr i only get something with header and something with pet, cannot find motion, or something... I'll fix the pet thing some other time.

Up, still unsolved. If anyone needs the download link for r55170 pm me.

And again, i can't aford to let it be, if it gets this big.

And dosen't seem to record anything useful. It's just records when people change bonuses on items.... and they change a LOT of bonuses.... 

ul 20 14:11:47 :: Schimbaaaaa: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 43)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: xScoob: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 7)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: CevaCeva: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 47)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: Schimbaaaa: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 46)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: MiraiNiki: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 28)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: Alkatrazzz: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 15)
Jul 20 14:11:47 :: beeR: USE_ITEM Vrajeste Obiectul (inven 1, cell: 2)

@up

there are a lot of people who never looks into syslog, so disabling it is a good idea for them. but... NEVER disable syserr.

@xDeStRuCtx: I use game_vanilla_r55170_2_inv, so it won't work for me. Thanks anyway.

@Shogun: I know it's a bad idea, but i have a small vds and i can't afford to check it everyday.

As for my syserr i only get something with header and something with pet, cannot find motion, or something... I'll fix the pet thing some other time.

Send me this game.

• Bronze

@up

Send me this game.

ask vanilla to give it to you she will do withing 24-48 hours you need to wait