Petit exemple. Juste une partie c ++:

• Metin2 Dev 30
  • Scream 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 22

• Honorable Member
35 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

Cool idea :D
Only the mute and the collective sending method are missing.
For example: send a message to a person instead of everyone. Also mute that person who spamming all the time or something like that.

Thank you?

I've added mute functions.

like i said, this is just the c ++ side. Many things can be done with the python side.

send a message to a person instead of everyone

An example is here for to one player:

Spoiler

ACMD(do_voice_chat)
{
	char arg1[256], arg2[256];
	two_arguments(argument, arg1, sizeof(arg1), arg2, sizeof(arg2));

if (!*arg1 || !*arg2) {
		ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Syntax: <name> <voiceid>");
		return;
	}

LPCHARACTER tch = CHARACTER_MANAGER::instance().FindPC(arg1);

if (!tch) {
		ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "%s not exist", arg1);
		return;
	}
	int idx = 0;
	str_to_number(idx, arg2);
	idx--;
	if (idx < 0 || idx >= VoiceMessage::voiceinfo.size()) {
		ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "idx:%d , max size:%d", idx+1,VoiceMessage::voiceinfo.size());
		return;
	}
	std::string mes = std::string(ch->GetName()) + "->[VOICE CHAT]:" + VoiceMessage::voiceinfo[idx].msg;
	tch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_COMMAND, "voicechat %s", VoiceMessage::voiceinfo[idx].dir.c_str());
	tch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, mes.c_str());
}

• Honorable Member

I know that this is just the base of the system only, but there are many of users who would like to get "ready-to-eat" food if you know what I mean.
Anyway I removed all of these command-line orders like /ride or /whatever already as webzen did, I prefer to make it via packet(s).
If I'd implement this one I'd make it fit to my source how I'd like, that makes no problem to me, I already imagined a small extension on the party gui if you click on each members and/or on the board where you setup the exp distribution, possible to make it nice and user friendly.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

• Premium
Dnia 11.10.2019 o 21:35, glosteng4141 napisał:

How do I record and send audio? The other party will listen to this. Just like whatsapp.

the person will record the sound with the microphone and be sent to the other party. He's gonna listen to that voice on the other side.

When I was in high school when teacher asked my class "how" we always answered as soon as possible . So yeah, as soon as possible 

• Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.