Project Brazilian Newschool Search Partners

I am in a 1 server newschool project Brazilian  and the project owner and I are walking around some former newschool server who wanted to partner with our project.

We are looking for someone áreas

Designer
Webdeveloper
Partner with share someone content ( Maps etc)
3D Creator 
Mapper

Design :Jobs we will need is normal:

Web site
Forum
Interfaces
Presentation
Background images etc

Webdeveloper

Code website and forum

Partner

Share someone content will need like someone pvm Maps etc

3D Creator

Create someone costumes edits and another works

Mapper

Create someone special Maps for events pvp and someone Maps pvm

I know it will be hard to find people who want to help 1 Brazilian project and the existing financial resources in Brazil can not hire people in these specific areas.

But if you don't try to ask us we never know if anyone helps because in Brazil dont have People working in this áreas i tell.

I can say that we want to create a well-structured server with interesting ideas, etc.

I can say that the Brazilian market has many servers but the diversity of styles is very low quality.

Most servers are almost copies of each other and do not work at what they should.

If anyone wants to help in the areas I mentioned above we would be very grateful.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic